PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A. Smith on Brett Favre

hgtiger32
07-15-2008, 12:42 AM
Go to espn.com and check out Steven A. Smith on Brett Favre...Steven A. Smith couldn't have put it any better...wow...he's right on everything he said!!!

Ryan Diesel
07-15-2008, 01:34 AM
I hate Steven A. Smith. He is by far the worst commentator and sports journalist maybe of all time. I don't think he should be talking about sports period, but he should definitely never comment on anything outside of basketball or Philly teams. He cries about there being Favre all over the place, but when Jordan was coming back and all they did was show highlights of him, he' was all for that. Bashing Favre because they show replays of him making some of the most amazing plays ever. Well Favre was forced out and now he wants back, it's the biggest sports story of the year. Stephen A. Smith will just have to deal with it. Nobody wants to hear his dumb *** talk anyway. Even Skip Bayless knows that guy is a clown. And Skip Bayless is a sack of douche.

XJW18
07-15-2008, 04:37 AM
ya i saw this the other day.
i still like him.
i think he is right on some of the things he said

Brooke
07-15-2008, 07:44 AM
he annoys me. He needs to stick to talking about basketball

servais77
07-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Steven A. Smith is a complete ****ing idiot. Basketball is his sport and he is just a blowhard about that. By the way I have no idea what he has said about any of this and that will hopefully stay that way.

OC Knights #11
07-15-2008, 01:54 PM
If Favre was black i think Smith would be praising him, just like Jordan. lol

RcrkllrH2
07-15-2008, 01:58 PM
If Favre was black i think Smith would be praising him, just like Jordan. lol

i totally agree.....stephen a smith is about as racist as they come

Ryan Diesel
07-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Oh he's extremely racist. But even if he wasn't, he'd still be a horrible journalist.

hughest4
07-15-2008, 04:13 PM
I actually really like Stephen A. Smith and usually agree with what he has to say. I know a lot of people that agree with him because i know some friends that are sick of Favre being on TV all of the time. However, basketball is clearly his sport. I don't think he is a racist and i like how opinionated he is

hgtiger32
07-16-2008, 10:23 PM
i agree that BB is his sport ...but seriously if management forced him out...that means Favre wasn't 100% sure either way....it shows(even though favre says different) that he's not 100% commited...he said it in his retirement speech...that he could play on sunday but all of the prep work...and watching film was getting to be too much

i personally like S A. S~i think a lot of people don't like him because he's not afraid to say his opinion and whats on his mind. he's brutal sometimes---but hey...he's got a point most of the time

Soop
07-16-2008, 10:26 PM
Steven A. Smith is a complete ****ing idiot. Basketball is his sport and he is just a blowhard about that. By the way I have no idea what he has said about any of this and that will hopefully stay that way.

x2

tripleplay2007
07-16-2008, 11:10 PM
stephen a smith is extremely racist. he is ESPN's Jesse Jackson...

iam brett favre
07-16-2008, 11:53 PM
He knows nothing about anything.

OnWisconsin2007
07-17-2008, 12:02 AM
If Favre was black, he'd be all for him coming back. Stephen A. Smith is racist, plus he probably hates Favre anyways because he's not from the NE.

socalpkrbkr
07-17-2008, 01:01 AM
I refuse to read what he said. There's absolutely NO REASON to listen to anything that tool has to say about anything other than Basketball. Stick to what you do know a little bit about *******.