PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!!!!!!!what Is It About The Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!

HouRealCoach
07-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Everytime Im in another forum I see everyone saying something negative about us then someone finally says something good and they say "Must be another rocket fan" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I was just on that Biedrins thread in the NBA forum and saw it again....No one gives us props what did Yao, T-Mac, Adelman, Alston, Head or any other of those guys do?????? Can someone tell me cause we are the most hated team in NBA HISTORY!!!! Former Houston Rockets dont even like us(Barkley & Smith) Referees cheat us, no one ever gives us props....That 22 Game win streak we got a little more respect but as soon as we lost we went back to square....No props for making playoffs....

WHAT DID WE DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OUfan4life15
07-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Just how it is, won't gain any respect until we win a playoff series, it's as simple as that. Once they get out of the first round, it's all good though, all the pressure will be off Tmac finally, and he'll play like a mad man in round 2 and beyond.

Driven
07-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Everytime Im in another forum I see everyone saying something negative about us then someone finally says something good and they say "Must be another rocket fan" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I was just on that Biedrins thread in the NBA forum and saw it again....No one gives us props what did Yao, T-Mac, Adelman, Alston, Head or any other of those guys do?????? Can someone tell me cause we are the most hated team in NBA HISTORY!!!! Former Houston Rockets dont even like us(Barkley & Smith) Referees cheat us, no one ever gives us props....That 22 Game win streak we got a little more respect but as soon as we lost we went back to square....No props for making playoffs....

WHAT DID WE DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I think the best way to prevent this is if you stopped posting ever again. I think that would make everyone happy.

And no one hates the Rockets. You're just one of many naive and biased sports fans.

Driven
07-14-2008, 06:23 PM
And remember this thread? http://prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240550

Or how you think Francis should be our starting PG?

stevefrancis
07-14-2008, 06:45 PM
lol you got him good Driven people keep makin stupid threads need to get a life.

Reyes6
07-14-2008, 06:55 PM
HAHAHA SAYS A GUY NAME STEVEFRANCIS. Anyway, it is Because a lot of bandwagon and biased people are Rockets fans. When we had the 22 game win streak fans popped out of nowhere and were saying we were better than the 90's Bulls. I am confident in this team, but if someone makes fun of them I spew stats and whatnot. Try that... or don't post, that works too. No offense SteveFrancis... but that is a bit hilarious if I do say so myself.

Driven
07-14-2008, 06:58 PM
HAHAHA SAYS A GUY NAME STEVEFRANCIS. Anyway, it is Because a lot of bandwagon and biased people are Rockets fans. When we had the 22 game win streak fans popped out of nowhere and were saying we were better than the 90's Bulls. I am confident in this team, but if someone makes fun of them I spew stats and whatnot. Try that... or don't post, that works too. No offense SteveFrancis... but that is a bit hilarious if I do say so myself.
Yep. To earn respect, just post as unbiased and knowledgeable as possible. Be open to everyone's opinions, too.

Chi-Town Finest
07-14-2008, 07:00 PM
Don't feel bad, they do it to the Bulls to. We call it B****assness in Chicago.

stevefrancis
07-14-2008, 07:16 PM

what you tryin to say ive been a rockets fan for 12 years since i was 8 and I live in ny where everyone is a knick fan so I get a lot of hate. i'm just sick of everyone sayin houston sucks when they have a good team but just keep gettin hurt. if no one gets hurt this team can win close to 60 wins. either you guys are with the team or not don't be jumping on the bandwagon when the team breaks there 15-0 record to start a season.