PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Wallace

Saltinuts40
07-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Bobcats' forward Gerald Wallace wasn't surprised to hear his name pop up in trade discussions, according to The Charlotte Observer.

In fact, Wallace believes that everyone on the roster is fair game.

"Basically, I think what they've said is everybody is being shopped," Wallace said. "With new management, new coaches and everything, you have to expect something like that."

Wallace said he hasn't spoken with coach Larry Brown or General Manager Rod Higgins about his status with the team.

----------------

Big Contract at a position we already have, but he is another guy who could slide to the 4 when we go small ball. If we moved Harrington and his much more friendly contract to Charlotte, so they can have a proven forward, that might make Jordan, Higgins, and Brown pull the trigger.

I figure a future 1st, Harrington and Perovic for Wallace and Felton would be perfect, but an even swap of Wallace for Harrington might be more realistic.

Tmac416
07-14-2008, 04:12 PM
no man i cant agree with you on this one. we do not need gaerlad wallce and hope people realize that we dont want to have to play 6'6 guys a the pf. you dont win like that. this wont happen

MVMarauder
07-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Yea and Gerald Wallace is a Bobcat for life.

MVMarauder
07-14-2008, 04:23 PM
I talked to him last season and he told me that

djeller1139
07-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Gerald Wallace is meant to be an SF, and would have the same problem with our team as if we got Shawn Marion. I think the Bobcats or Grizzlies are our best trade partners, for Conley/Lowry/Crittenton and Warrick or Felton and Okafor from the Cats.