PDA

View Full Version : Ford Center

v3n0m
07-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Believe me, this is the only strong point about the Sonics moving from Seattle to Oklahoma city, and that is the Ford Center, as they were struggling with a lease and the talks for the construction of a new stadium in Seattle, well, there you go, the Ford Center is a huge and moder stadium, no question on that...

FWBrodie
07-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Believe me, this is the only strong point about the Sonics moving from Seattle to Oklahoma city, and that is the Ford Center, as they were struggling with a lease and the talks for the construction of a new stadium in Seattle, well, there you go, the Ford Center is a huge and moder stadium, no question on that...

Huh?

dirk206
07-14-2008, 11:29 PM
^Was he making the point that the Ford Center is better then KeyArena? I'm sure KeyArena is the ****tiest arena in all of the NBA.

cahawk
07-16-2008, 05:08 PM
The ford center is ideal for it's clientel, extra wide parking spaces for the tractors and combines. With extra lanes and exits built for easy exiting by the fans when the Sonic's sink to the bottom of the NBA.

FWBrodie
07-22-2008, 03:03 AM
The ford center is ideal for it's clientel, extra wide parking spaces for the tractors and combines. With extra lanes and exits built for easy exiting by the fans when the Sonic's sink to the bottom of the NBA.

Don't forget the hitching posts located at every entrance, the disposable spittoons at every seat, and the enormous confederate flag hanging in the rafters.

mikeyvee
08-06-2008, 08:34 PM

Kyle N.
08-06-2008, 11:03 PM

:laugh:

dirk206
08-07-2008, 02:56 AM
^For real.