PDA

View Full Version : Kobes Ego?????

King Koopa
07-14-2008, 01:06 PM
People keep on saying he has the biggest Ego, but to tell you the truth he doesnt, people just say that because there hating on him, Besides when he saids something he does it just ask Bell in this video....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T6n6POS9AIM&feature=related

CaptainCool79
07-14-2008, 08:55 PM
Its true a lot of people say that because they hate on him...but come on. just because a lot of people say it out of spite doesn't mean it isn't true. Have you EVER seen kobe play? Most arrogant, cocky player in the game. Definitely not how an MVP should act.

AllTheWay
07-14-2008, 08:58 PM
How is he the most cocky player in the game?

He hardly ever talks **** anymore...you don't see him doing all these stupid taunts(tim thomas, stevenson)....he has an ego and he is arrogant, but hes not the most arrogant cocky guy in the league

_Sn1P3r_
07-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Its true a lot of people say that because they hate on him...but come on. just because a lot of people say it out of spite doesn't mean it isn't true. Have you EVER seen kobe play? Most arrogant, cocky player in the game. Definitely not how an MVP should act.

He's allowed to be cocky. He backs up his talk on the court. Unlike Deshawn Stevenson who covers his face with his hand after a 3 and has to foul LeBron to make sure he doesn't score.

lakerboy
07-14-2008, 09:50 PM
Most arrogant cocky player, not really.
In terms of arrogance and cockiness, I think he is next to MJ.

DenButsu
07-14-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm closing this because it's like the inverse of a baiting thread:

"I just dare ya to say Kobe has a big ego!"

It's like baiting people into baiting.