PDA

View Full Version : the end of these two?

TMAC94
07-14-2008, 06:53 AM
with brent barry coming too rockets, what does this mean for francis and head? head is undersized, and can only really shoot threes, while francis isnt what he used too be and is old and injuried, what does this mean for them?

maybe traded?

Rhyming Rebel
07-14-2008, 01:54 PM
Francis is a Les favorite. He is not going anywhere

TmacYao2
07-14-2008, 02:13 PM
I hope they leave. They are nothing but liabilities on this team now, except maybe Head could do damage but he's way too one-dimensional

JordansBulls
07-14-2008, 02:28 PM
The Rockets could simply trade Francis, Head and Battier for Artest if they wanted.

ii77daman
07-14-2008, 03:59 PM
i doubt francis is goin anywhere......he looked out for the rockets n took less money to come back.......if the rockets traded him it would b a slap in the face

G2BOAT
07-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Francis is staying, and Head is probably going to get traded. (hopefully)

Russjr2
07-14-2008, 05:06 PM
i doubt francis is goin anywhere......he looked out for the rockets n took less money to come back.......if the rockets traded him it would b a slap in the face

No it wouldn't. He didn't take less money to come here. Nobody else was offering him more than us. he got paid from portland. He came cause he likes houston and his family is still living here, but more importantly, he saw a possible starting job (rafer was on the hot seat last summer). He got here out of shape and his body was broken down. His play is all dependent upon his athletic ability.

I see him being included in a package deal. He wont even be suited out this year.

HouRealCoach
07-14-2008, 05:30 PM
No it wouldn't. He didn't take less money to come here. Nobody else was offering him more than us. he got paid from portland. He came cause he likes houston and his family is still living here, but more importantly, he saw a possible starting job (rafer was on the hot seat last summer). He got here out of shape and his body was broken down. His play is all dependent upon his athletic ability.

I see him being included in a package deal. He wont even be suited out this year.

He got offers from Mia, LAC, and Dal and they all offered him more money