PDA

View Full Version : If we can sign Boozer in 2009 would you do this trade?

garlicboy
07-14-2008, 05:08 AM
If we're out of the Playoff by Febuary 2009, and Jackson and Harrington are both requesting trades would you do this trade:

http://www.******.com/src_tradechecker/3/

Cleveland would also have to throw in a 2009 1st rounder and 2nd rounder.

But we would definitely have enough money to sign Carlos Boozer who will be a free Agent unless Utah extends him, but all signs point to him leaving.

I would only do this trade willingly if Marco and Randolph are looking like future stars, and if Miami will not have the cap room next year by extending Marion or trading him for a longer term contract like Hinrich.

I would unwillingly do this trade if Jackson requests a trade, or I would look for another playoff team in the East that wants which eliminates former teams Atlanta and Indiana, but Toronto would might want him.

TrueFan420
07-14-2008, 05:11 AM
The link doesnt work

garlicboy
07-14-2008, 05:19 AM
Jackson and Harrington for
Scerbiak, Joe Smith, and 2009 1st and 2nd rounder.

TrueFan420
07-14-2008, 05:33 AM
That would be a hard pill to swallow the water would have to be signing Boozer and in light of everything even if he gave his word he was coming that still aint sh.it till he locked up.

GSW Hoops
07-14-2008, 09:47 AM
That would be a hard pill to swallow the water would have to be signing Boozer and in light of everything even if he gave his word he was coming that still aint sh.it till he locked up.

Haha yeah, "giving your word" to a team doesn't seem to mean much in the NBA lately.

GWarrior
07-14-2008, 10:56 AM
He already gave his word to Cleveland and then in the last minute he changed his mind and signed with Utah.

Saltinuts40
07-14-2008, 12:30 PM
I hate Latrell Sprewell, Chris Webber and Joe Smith, and of all the NBA players who never played for the Warriors, I hate Wally World the most because he hated on the Warriors a while back.

I would never let them suit up for us, even if it meant expiring contracts could go off the books. I'd rather never make the playoffs.