PDA

View Full Version : Anyone selling any extra tickets to any game?

Mixeditup1
07-14-2008, 04:06 AM
Figured it'd be worth a shot to see if people had tickets and were selling any. We're all die-hards here, and maybe it would be cool to have close to normal prices getting sold for tickets.. I'd have no problem paying like 20 over face... But paying like 120 for bleachers to see them play the nationals... it's just insane!!! If ya got tixs PM me :D I've also got tickets for trade, So if your interested about that let me know too!!!

I've been to 10 games already this year!! Spent probably over 1500 lol... well worth it though!!

croce_99
07-14-2008, 04:10 AM
Please understand PSD isn't responsible if someone doesn't live up to the "promise" of selling/buying tickets. What happens in PM's are private, but if you are selling tickets over the forums, you can't ask for more than face value.
If you're looking to sell and make a buck, post your tickets on stubhub.
If you're looking to buy for a reasonable price, buy your tickets near the game time. Never buy weeks in advance. Definitely cheaper that way.
Hope that helps you out a bit.

Buckwheat
07-14-2008, 04:12 AM
Croce fails.

cubsfan9124
07-14-2008, 12:01 PM
Ok you want me to sell my tickets for about face value to you when I could clearly get a lot more for them?

That doesn't make much sense.

Mixeditup1
07-14-2008, 04:28 PM
Ok you want me to sell my tickets for about face value to you when I could clearly get a lot more for them?

That doesn't make much sense.

lol yeah that was the gist of it... I've got tickets to other games and stuff, the whole entire idea was so true fans, and not bandwagoners could get decent prices on tickets... But I mean, get your money man... It's reasons like that why tickets are damn near 130 for bleachers each night IMO.

IndiansFan337
07-14-2008, 04:46 PM
lol yeah that was the gist of it... I've got tickets to other games and stuff, the whole entire idea was so true fans, and not bandwagoners could get decent prices on tickets... But I mean, get your money man... It's reasons like that why tickets are damn near 130 for bleachers each night IMO.

Supply/demand.

It's simple economics.

chicubs377
07-14-2008, 05:51 PM
last year I sat in the bleachers for 42 bucks.

Hawkize31
07-14-2008, 10:29 PM
I have bleacher tickets to the September 19th game against the Cardinals, last home series of the year, but I wouldn't sell for face value. The problem with Stubhub.com is they take 15% from your profit if you are selling and they take like 10 or 15% extra when you buy. They rape fans. Ebay is nice, but its unorganized and hard to find seats you want or games you want sometimes.

Conundrum
07-14-2008, 11:48 PM
StubHub sucks! I have NEVER paid over face value for a ticket! That's because I buy the day before on Craigslist or the day of the game around the stadium. And I go to games all the time. I guess if you have a big group going, then there is no way around spending double

I do know what you mean about 'true' fans getting cheaper tickets, but at the same time, were you waiting in line like me and others at the beginning of the season? If you were, then cool; but if not...I planned for guys like you

supply/demand is right!!!

Conundrum
07-14-2008, 11:49 PM
dang server double posting me

Conundrum
07-14-2008, 11:50 PM
not saying it's right, but how it is

CubsRule08
07-14-2008, 11:51 PM
^ Did you have a computer error? Or did you post 3 of the same posts on purpose? :eyebrow:

Snydesdale
07-15-2008, 12:52 AM
I spent 48 to watch them play the giants met some giants fans on Sunday and got two free beers to make up for the loss and one of them gave me 50 bucks for an auto ball of Cain Wilson velez and bowker

Conundrum
07-15-2008, 02:37 AM
^ Did you have a computer error? Or did you post 3 of the same posts on purpose? :eyebrow:

error

CubsRule08
07-15-2008, 02:56 AM
error

I understand...i hate when that happens