PDA

View Full Version : In order for the Warriors to get out of the dump in the west they need to

MVMarauder
07-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Change up their team. Currently here is how i see the 08-09 western seedings
1st. Lakers A.K.A. the Western KINGS
2nd. New Orleans Hornets
3rd Utah Jazz
4thz. San Antonio Spurs
5th. Phoenix Suns
6th Houston Rockets
7th. Portland Trailblazers
8th. Dallas Mavericks
9th. Portland Trailblazers or Oklahoma city or Golden State

As far as I see it the Golden State warriors even after aquiring maggette will still be out of the playoffs. The reason why they still haven't gotten any better after losing Baron Davis. Monta can still leave. Their bench is being affected still with some ppl leaving.

Do yoou agree. What are ypur opinions

Tmac416
07-14-2008, 12:26 AM
what, close this

OneOpportunity
07-14-2008, 12:53 AM
except we dont need to win this year. We have a team that will be a contender in a couple years

Kdirt
07-14-2008, 01:06 AM
garbage, please close

MVMarauder
07-14-2008, 01:10 AM
Dont be pissed that the Lakers are the best team in the West

mavwar53
07-14-2008, 01:22 AM
the clipps suck and the warriors are better than portland and Oaklahoma that is a joke they are probably the worst team in the league still.

Bosh=nextKG
07-14-2008, 01:56 AM
Dude, The Clipps won't make teh Playoffs and Oklahoma City is a contender to you? And you have teh aging spurs 3rd? They didn't get anyone new. The Mavs won't be in teh playoffs becasue teh Warriors and the Blazers will be in instead. And dude where are the Nuggets?

MVMarauder
07-14-2008, 02:07 AM
Dude, The Clipps won't make teh Playoffs and Oklahoma City is a contender to you? And you have teh aging spurs 3rd? They didn't get anyone new. The Mavs won't be in teh playoffs becasue teh Warriors and the Blazers will be in instead. And dude where are the Nuggets?

Nuggetts are falling apart quicker than you can say Baron Davis Era is Over.

MVMarauder
07-14-2008, 02:08 AM
i updated my standings

Tmac416
07-14-2008, 03:12 AM
ok close this thread. he is clearly only here to bait.

Giants-49ers-Ws
07-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Ok so wait buddy ur saying the oklahome city whatevers are contenders for playoffs but a team in denver who still have AI, Melo, camby, Martin, Smith and a lot of talent aren't??? what the ****....warriors are better than portland...i could see us getting as high as 7 as of now

garlicboy
07-14-2008, 03:50 AM
2007 The Lakers were a 7th seed ousted in the first round
2008 They were were in the finals.

Things take time to change.

However, I think if we sign our RFA's, Turiaf and a nice veteran back-up PG, we'll surprise people.

I liken our squad to the Mavericks post-Nash. Their PG's were Jason Terry and Devin Harris. Both offensive minded PG's. The Mavs had an up-tempo style under Nelson. However, I must say that our 5 men Wright/Randolph/Biedrins/Turiaf(hopefully) are better than the Mavs 5 men, and our 4 situational 4 man Randolph can lead the break. 1-3 Terry, Howard and Stack are not even as good as Monta, Jack and Maggette.

People are team has changed, our style of play has changed, but that doesn't mean we'll be worse off. I really think we'll be looking like the Mavs Post-Nash, because are rosters are similar, and we'll have the same coach in Don Nelson. Mavs made it to the Finals in 2006 with a squad of JT, Stackhouse, Howard, Nowitski and Dampier at Center. They have a better 4 in Nowitskie, but we have a better agile center in Biedrins.

MVMarauder
07-14-2008, 03:52 AM
2007 The Lakers were a 7th seed ousted in the first round
2008 They were were in the finals.

Things take time to change.

However, I think if we sign our RFA's, Turiaf and a nice veteran back-up PG, we'll surprise people.

I liken our squad to the Mavericks post-Nash. Their PG's were Jason Terry and Devin Harris. Both offensive minded PG's. The Mavs had an up-tempo style under Nelson. However, I must say that our 5 men Wright/Randolph/Biedrins/Turiaf(hopefully) are better than the Mavs 5 men, and our 4 situational 4 man Randolph can lead the break. 1-3 Terry, Howard and Stack are not even as good as Monta, Jack and Maggette.

People are team has changed, our style of play has changed, but that doesn't mean we'll be worse off. I really think we'll be looking like the Mavs Post-Nash, because are rosters are similar, and we'll have the same coach in Don Nelson. Mavs made it to the Finals in 2006 with a squad of JT, Stackhouse, Howard, Nowitski and Dampier at Center. They have a better 4 in Nowitskie, but we have a better agile center in Biedrins.

hahahhahahahahhahaha Turiaf the guy that thinks he can sink jumpers and isnt coordinated at all. good luck with him man. Lakers for life

Tmac416
07-14-2008, 03:58 AM
what are to alking about. turiaf got like half his points shotting that mid ragne j from the free throw line.

garlicboy
07-14-2008, 03:59 AM
hahahhahahahahhahaha Turiaf the guy that thinks he can sink jumpers and isnt coordinated at all. good luck with him man. Lakers for life

Just continue being in the luxury tax. Lose Turiaf this year. Odom next year.

MVMarauder
07-14-2008, 04:07 AM
Just continue being in the luxury tax. Lose Turiaf this year. Odom next year.

sure whatever you say. i forgot how you know everything about the lakers. Trust me we dont need odom thats y we are trying to trade him. As long as we have Bryant, Bynum, Gasol and a good bench we will be good. we have a good future ahead of us. And about turiaf seriously good luck i had to watch him for 4 playoff series this year.