PDA

View Full Version : Sarunas Jasikevicius

JBurk33
07-13-2008, 11:54 PM
I know that Sarunas is gone now but does anyone believe that he could have been the point guard that we needed? He is used to running in his old system and he has nash-like passing abilities. He is a great 3 point shooter and i think he would have done us some well.

Tmac416
07-14-2008, 12:28 AM
no he coudlnt havnt been the asnwer, no on else in the league game him a deal. the guy has been gone for 1 year.

Tmac416
07-14-2008, 12:59 AM
ok dude. your right. the entire nba was wrong about him. mullens contract is up soon. maybe apply for it.

JBurk33
07-14-2008, 01:09 AM
its because he played on the pacers who didnt know what to do with him. and he got no playing time on the warriors

Tmac416
07-14-2008, 03:16 AM
ok real talk, i always liked the guy from his days at maryland. but he wasnt quite fast enough to really be a good point gaurd in this league. yea i think he deserved more of a hot for sure but with lack of spped for the position and defense liabitly i dont knwo if it would ever work out for him. he probably could have gotten another chance but he did what was best for him and took the money and security and jeted overseas.

garlicboy
07-14-2008, 04:37 AM
Sarunas is similar to CJ Watson. Both can shoot, but they have trouble taking the ball upcourt against pressure defense. If anything, Sarunas could have been tried at 2 guard, but in addition to handles and agility, he also lacks the lateral quickness to stay with guys. I really hope Marco doesn't fall into the same category quickness wise.