PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Eric Snow???

garlicboy
07-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Dubs fan here, I'm just wondering if Eric Snow is retired, bought out of his contract or just doesn't play.

Dubs are hurting for a back-up PG and yes we're that desperate.

We'd give up Harrington for Damon Jones for Eric Snow and 2009 1st rounder.

The first rounder may be steep, but hey we're taking back more salary for back-ups at best and Al is a solid player expiring in 2010. Works salary wise.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Harrington does not play defense. I really don't think he is worth two expiring contracts and a 1st round pick. Maybe two expiring contracts and thats it..

IndiansFan337
07-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Eric Snow is likely to never play another game.

The Cavs have filed paperwork to attempt to remove him from their salary cap number, to avoid his salary affecting their luxury tax hit.

garlicboy
07-14-2008, 04:50 AM
Harrington does not play defense. I really don't think he is worth two expiring contracts and a 1st round pick. Maybe two expiring contracts and thats it..

Harrington is expiring in 2010 which is the important thing. Harrington only has 2 years left.

It's not that we don't want Harrington, it's just that we signed Maggette and we have 2 youngsters who are looking REAL good, in Brandan Wright and Anthony Randolph.

In the East Harrington does 16/6. On the Cavs, he'd do some damage. Guy is a proven scorer and has done 18/7 before. Guy is only 28. Al playing on the Cavs just seems like the best fit. He's a scorer and 40% 3 pt shooter the last 2 years, and that's what you guys need.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/al_harrington/career_stats.html

We really don't need expirings. If that's the case, we'd be better off just keeping and letting him expire in 2010, or trade him to another team in the East that needs another scorer and 3 pt shooter.

TheLogical
07-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Ferry doesn't have the brain to get Harrington.

IndiansFan337
07-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Ferry doesn't have the brain to get Harrington.

Harrington wouldn't be an upgrade for us. Our expiring contracts will garner us a better player. And some of the expiring contracts(Varejao, Smith) are more valuable on the court than Harrington, who has one extra year committed in his contract.

NDP1981
07-15-2008, 01:55 AM
Snow can't play anymore. He's done.

AMC31
07-15-2008, 01:58 AM
Dubs fan here, I'm just wondering if Eric Snow is retired, bought out of his contract or just doesn't play.

Dubs are hurting for a back-up PG and yes we're that desperate.

We'd give up Harrington for Damon Jones for Eric Snow and 2009 1st rounder.

The first rounder may be steep, but hey we're taking back more salary for back-ups at best and Al is a solid player expiring in 2010. Works salary wise.

Snow? Oh I think he melted :rimshot:

garlicboy
07-15-2008, 02:24 AM
Snow? Oh I think he melted :rimshot:

Snow melted cause he couldn't make it rain!!!

We don't need Al, we have Maggette, Randolph, Belinelli and possibly Azbuike at 2/3. Basically giving away Al and I would like to see Lebron get some players.

PG: Delonte West, Gibson
SG: Lebron, Pavlovic
SF: Al, Wally
PF: Ben Wallace, Hickson
C: Z, Varejao

Dubs get Joe Smith, Eric Snow and Cav's 1st round or 2nd round pick.

You guys can contend for the next 2 years with another solid rotation player in JJ and a starter/6th man in Al who shoots like Wally should be shooting.

AMC31
07-15-2008, 02:28 AM
Snow melted cause he couldn't make it rain!!!

haha good one