PDA

View Full Version : What was the best Game last season

HouRealCoach
07-13-2008, 02:39 PM
Some of you might say a game from the 22-Game win streak but I think it was the Bulls game on the road where we played just perfect

Manos
07-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Laker game during streak was my favorite (Sun, Mar 16). Felt like a big post season game.

Bosh=nextKG
07-13-2008, 09:12 PM
I don't care that this isn't last year, It's teh best tmac/rockets game ever. Tmacs 13 pts in 33 secs. What an ending, and to do it to a team like the spurs with their shutdown defesne and star defender bruce bowen. Tmacs and 1 off teh 3 drawin the foul on duncan, i can never get over those last 33 secs.

G2BOAT
07-13-2008, 09:46 PM
March 8th when we beat the Hornets and for two minutes of that game T-Mac hit a three and Chuck Hayes threw it down court and Head shot a three and then T-Mac stole the ball and shot a three. That was an awesome sequence.

And of course March 16th when we beat the Lakers that was just a great way to cap off the 22 game winning streak.

t-mac1nukka
07-13-2008, 10:32 PM
ya id say march 16 against the lakers...for one cause i actually got to go to that game. living 8 and some odd hours away i dont get to see a lot. i got to watch that one and the celtics game after that....ouch.

val_modus
07-13-2008, 10:50 PM
March 16 against Lakers i was there and it truly felt like a postseason game 7. The place was ROCKING and our shooters were on. GREAT end to one of the greatest runs in NBA History, perhaps the best since we did it without our best player for half the games

JordansBulls
07-13-2008, 10:53 PM
March 16 against Lakers i was there and it truly felt like a postseason game 7. The place was ROCKING and our shooters were on. GREAT end to one of the greatest runs in NBA History, perhaps the best since we did it without our best player for half the games

Yep that was the game that put the Rockets in 1st out west. Man I wish they had Yao from that point on, would have had the #1 seed and more than likely got to the finals.

TMAC94
07-14-2008, 07:20 AM

yes that was the best.

dchalphen
07-14-2008, 09:42 AM
Rockets vs. Kings when Novak hit the 3 to win it and keep the streak going.

T-Mac_Attack
07-14-2008, 11:17 AM
I'ma go with the first game of the season against the Lakers and the 3/16 game also against LA. The first one just felt so surreal with Battier hitting the dagger as I was following the game online with both Houston & LA fans. I recall the LA fans being especially arrogant that night so it was k00l. The 3/16 game since it was the end to a streak for the history books and again it felt great to beat the to-be conference champs.

BTW I love the Lakers, no hate intended towards them or their fan base. ;)

TmacYao2
07-14-2008, 11:43 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280222003

This gets the edge
Rockets vs Hornets
2/22/08

Alston-T-Mac-Yao all dominated the 1st seeded Hornets at that time

stevefrancis
07-14-2008, 12:29 PM
looking at that box score we need that third scorer. no other player had double digit points. yao and tmac were on fire but if only one of them is one fire and the other players don't do well we have no shot.