PDA

View Full Version : Free Agents available in 2010

B2theRY
07-13-2008, 12:04 PM
if i was a free agent at the moment id sign a short deal to make me a free agent again in 2010 when LBJ, Bosh, Wade and whomever else is free that year as everyone is trying to clear capspace for that season. So if im a decent player or a 'star' player whomever misses out on those guys would have to spend it on me... just something i wanted to throw out there..

money has to be spent on someone if teams miss out on the LBJs and stuff plus if he leaves the cavs they need to sign someone to replace him.

just my thoughts.

btw, I think the raps are done making moves.

blujaysrock
07-13-2008, 12:09 PM
i'd hate to see bosh go, but it comes down to where he wants to play pretty much. considering probably 60% of the teams will make offers on him, let's just hope we can resign him.

conway429
07-13-2008, 12:45 PM
i'd hate to see bosh go, but it comes down to where he wants to play pretty much. considering probably 60% of the teams will make offers on him, let's just hope we can resign him.

I don't think 60% of teams will make offers to him... there's so many free agents available....

Joe Johnson
Ray Allen
Larry Hughes
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Lebron James
Ben Wallace
Josh Howard
Dirk Nowitzki
Jerry Stackhouse
Marcus Camby
Kenyon Martin
Stephen Jackson
Tracy McGrady
Yao Ming
T.J. Ford
Udonis Haslem
Dwyane Wade
Richard Jefferson
Michael Redd
Mike Miller
Keith Van Horn
Tyson Chandler
Peja Stojakovic
Chris Duhon
Raja Bell
Steve Nash
Shaquille O'Neal
Amare Stoudamire
Brad Miller
Bruce Bowen
Manu Ginobili
Chris Bosh
Jason Kapono

Restricted:

Rajon Rondo
Adam Morrison
Rudy Gay
LaMarcus Aldridge
Brandon Roy
Andrea Bargnani

Oh god....

Dragan
07-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Bosh will stay. I have faith in BC. lol . i hope we will be able to sign somone. maybe a legit Guard.

blujaysrock
07-13-2008, 01:09 PM
holy **** , i never knew that was the list of free agents :O atleast maybe the raps will be able to land someone like dirk :D

_Sn1P3r_
07-13-2008, 02:24 PM
I hope we could sign Bosh again and hopefully get Gay or Roy.

Cortez
07-13-2008, 03:21 PM
ye some one who can control thr fouth