PDA

View Full Version : New uniform for new era of Suns???

rgluch74
07-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Here is my thought...

Remember when the Suns changed the uniform back when Barkley came to town? I am not thinking they should do anything that drastic, but I would love to see them sport a BLACK version of their current uniform just to mix it up a bit and give them a little edginess.

Sunsfan28
07-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Sounds good! Lets start by getting rid of the purple ones. Orange, white and black would be great.

rgluch74
07-12-2008, 11:08 PM
They will never get rid of the purple... Would be like the Yankees giving up their stripes, but I still think a black jersey could be mixed in...

STAT32
07-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Keep the purple, get rid of those nasty orange crush unis

whamo
07-13-2008, 01:12 AM

I dig the orange unis!! I would love to see a black one, though. In high school, our colors were black and white and our football uniforms were just black with white numbers (kind of like Pitt). The other team would always just kind of stare at us, almost in fear or something. Anyway, enough reminiscing. I would like to see some black unis.

dodie53
07-13-2008, 04:18 AM
purple sucks imo.

i like the orange ones too

quhawk11
07-13-2008, 10:18 AM
i have seen some jerseys on ebay that were like the orange ones but the gray stripes and the main orange color were switched, so it was a dark gray jersey with orange stripes that was pretty sweet

Mastajedi81
07-13-2008, 11:37 AM
I remember they used to have black unis a long time i still have my black KJ jersey and the amazing thing i can still wear it. haha but i would absolutely dig a black jersey do it up

jlove
07-13-2008, 08:25 PM
I love the Purple, but it's looking more and more likely that the Sarver looks to rid the valley of the Purple ala D-Backs and Rattlers. The Orange is a definite MUST to stay though. Whoever said rid them of the orange crush is an idiot. The Suns most of the time play their best games in those.

29$JerZ
07-13-2008, 08:41 PM
I think a Brown Jersey the color of Sand would look Cool considering it's Arizona.

God of War
07-14-2008, 12:28 AM
I wouldn't care if the jersey's were Pepto-Bismol pink if they would help us win a championship!

whamo
07-14-2008, 02:36 AM
I wouldn't care if the jersey's were Pepto-Bismol pink if they would help us win a championship!

Hillarious!!

STAT32
07-14-2008, 02:56 AM
I guess the reason I say get rid of the Orange Crush unis is due to the fact that i'm sick and tired of Tom Leander saying the words orange crush unis. You won't know what i'm talking about unless you live in az and watch fsn az.

lavis
07-14-2008, 04:06 AM
I guess the reason I say get rid of the Orange Crush unis is due to the fact that i'm sick and tired of Tom Leander saying the words orange crush unis. You won't know what i'm talking about unless you live in az and watch fsn az.

You actually dont, the NBA league pass feed is the FSN AZ broadcast in Suns (home) games. I think a lot of guys here who dont live in AZ or even USA watch that feed.

FreedomReigns
07-14-2008, 04:17 AM
No changes needed. New uniforms mean money that isn't spent towards improving the roster. I guess if it were to happen I would like to see some of the Pre-Barkley era uni's modified. Old school feel but designed for the modern battlefield.

White for home, purple for away and i'd add grey as an alt. Black would be cool too but I would ditch the orange in that style.

theimortalone
07-14-2008, 08:16 AM

You dont like the Orange uni's Stat? I love them! Why dont you like them bro?

J-Relo
07-14-2008, 08:56 AM
Orange, black and white - sounds good...

chadillachembre
07-14-2008, 11:18 AM
honestly if i was in charge of the uni's i would change the fitting style. i HATE the cutoff jersies. i would make the shoulders of the jersey thinner like it was in the 90's and previously. i would also change the V-neck part. the V-Neck always seems to be huge to regular guys like us when we wear em. i say no V-Neck and no cut off and yes on the black jersies. id like to see us wear the old schools again on occassion.

STAT32
07-14-2008, 05:40 PM
You dont like the Orange uni's Stat? I love them! Why dont you like them bro?

To be honest imortal, I can't stand hearing Tom Leander say "And here come the Suns in their Orange Crush Unis."

It drives me insane, I swear Tom Leander is gay....

chadillachembre
07-15-2008, 10:21 AM
To be honest imortal, I can't stand hearing Tom Leander say "And here come the Suns in their Orange Crush Unis."

It drives me insane, I swear Tom Leander is gay....

the problem isnt the uni's. the problem is some A-Hole kicked Al out of the tv booth and replced him with leander. leander needs to go back to the half time gig

sunsalltheway03
07-15-2008, 12:55 PM
The only bad things about the orange crush uniforms are that we seem to be cursed in them. AS far as I remember, it seems we don't do too well when we play in them. But that might be just me.

chadillachembre
07-15-2008, 10:01 PM
that epic game in new jersey a year or two ago was in orange. i believe :the greatest regular season game in nba history" with us and dallas that went triple OT we also wore orange im not too sure though.

STAT32
07-15-2008, 10:45 PM
That 2ot dallas game was ridiculous.....