PDA

View Full Version : Worst Rocket moment ever!!!!!!

pippsux
07-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Tired of the same threads, I decided to mix it up a little. What do you think is or was the worst rocket moment ever. I say John Stokton hitting that shot over the chukster in game 6 of the 97 playoffs. All I could say was nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you guys think?

goku
07-12-2008, 11:00 PM
06-07
blowing the lead against the jazz in game 7 at home after coming back from a 16 point lead

Jay22Redd
07-12-2008, 11:15 PM
06-07
blowing the lead against the jazz in game 7 at home after coming back from a 16 point lead

Id have to agree with you because this one is so recent.

val_modus
07-12-2008, 11:23 PM
i would say the Stockton shot but i was so young and didnt really understand the magnitude of everything so its gotta be between Losing a 2-0 lead to Dallas because of the cheating refs, and yes it was very obvious, and in Game 3 or 4 im not sure which, Mac had a chance to tie the game after a free throw with a three and barely missed it! Other than that seeing McGrady cry at the press conference cuz we were sooo close

stevefrancis
07-12-2008, 11:25 PM
its the stockton shot by a million. come on western conference finals. houston was still in their dynasty. imagine if houston made the finals that year rockets vs the bulls. the team that started the dynasty of the 90s vs the team that had the other dynasty in the 90s. think of the matchups barkely vs jordan, drexler vs jordan again lol. hakeem vs jordan. pippen vs barkely and jordan again. matt maloney vs steve kerr battle of the white pgs lol. what happened to matt did he play after he left houston?

Rhyming Rebel
07-12-2008, 11:28 PM
The Game 7 loss to Utah Last year. The rebound we couldn't get. That was the most memorable and heart breaking loss in a long time.

jamesmurat
07-13-2008, 07:23 AM
i would say dallas series game 7. they crushed us, even if we deserved to sweep the series. and the referres didnt let us.. In game 5 i remember how good benneth salvatore killed us.. It is like a nightmare, sotb dirk was like I created the world, i am the best player of all time but we all know he is the mvp of the season, who watched the whole playoff at home. S@cker

Ghostbuster Guy
07-13-2008, 01:03 PM
for me its the stockton three. i was about 10 wearing my back2back rockets championship tee and i cried so much and i punched a hole in the wall! still stings when i think about it

richardle9
07-14-2008, 12:35 AM
i was crused when the maverdicks blew us out in game 7 like 3 years ago

mightybosstone
07-14-2008, 12:56 AM
The Stockton moment was bad, but the two that come to mind are much more recent.... (1) going up 2-0 on the road against Dallas only to lose the series and get blown at by 40 in game 7; (2) the moment about 3 months ago when i walked into my J315 class and a classmate of mine (who always talks basketball with me) told me "man, that sucks that Yao's out for the season"...

G2BOAT
07-14-2008, 02:05 AM
I would say losing to Utah at home game 7. T-Mac brought us back and did everything he could, if only he had some support and if somebody grabbed that rebound at the end.