PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Chill Da **** Out!!! Now!!

PackerFan4Ever
07-12-2008, 09:06 PM
LISTEN TO EVERYONE YOUR ALL FLIPPING OUT AND HATING EACH OTHER! THIS IS GONNA BE A GOD DAMN CIVIL WAR COME THIS SEASON NO MATTER WHAT UNLESS EVERYONE JUST CHILLS

LIVE WITH WHAT EVER HAPPENS EVERYONE MAKES A BIG DEAL, WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS. QUIT *****IN THAT FAVRE MIGHT BE TRADED CUZ ID RATHER SEE HIM ON A **** TEAM LIKE MIAMI THAN BACK UP PIG VOMIT AARON RODGERS. YES PIG VOMIT... PIG CUZ AARON RODGERS LOOKS LIKE A PIG and VOMIT BECAUSE HE MAKES YOU WANT TO VOMIT.

IF WE KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS WHEN FAVRE RUNS OUT THE TUNNEL half of lambue is gonna cheer while the other half boo's so listen...CHILL thats all im saying. I HATE TT dont get me wrong cuz thats my opinion. Just listen we got SEVETEEN YEARS FROM THE GREATEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL. we can make due now and atleast grant him his request.

WHAT KIND OF PACKER FANS ARE YOU? or are you not packerfans and just favre fans.......

did we stop cheering in the 40's and 50's b4 lombardi.....NO

Did we stop cheering after decades of miserable losses b4 favre holgrem white and gang.. NO

WE ARE THE GREATEST FANS ON THE EARTH NOW LETS ACT LIKE IT!!

servais77
07-12-2008, 09:08 PM
I am hoping that Favre plays in Carolina (I have tickets to the Nov. 30th game) or Minnesota and embarrasses the organization. We are going nowhere with the status quo.

SamG187
07-12-2008, 09:10 PM
I am willing to bet that what ever team he goes to, its gonna be the hottest jersey in the market...I know im going to get one..But yea I agree with you..Im from Wisconsin and am a Green Bay Packers fan..Favre just happen to be my favorite player of all time tho so it makes it hard to swallow whats happening

darwin31
07-12-2008, 09:10 PM
and the walls come tumbling down........

Packerbacker
07-12-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm so confused I don't know what to think. TT is on a very slippery slope right now and I would not want to be him. This entire situation sucks, we need time machines so Favre could go back and not retire then everything will be fine and dandy for 1 more year

twelvePack
07-12-2008, 09:32 PM
LISTEN TO EVERYONE YOUR ALL FLIPPING OUT AND HATING EACH OTHER! THIS IS GONNA BE A GOD DAMN CIVIL WAR COME THIS SEASON NO MATTER WHAT UNLESS EVERYONE JUST CHILLS

LIVE WITH WHAT EVER HAPPENS EVERYONE MAKES A BIG DEAL, WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS. QUIT *****IN THAT FAVRE MIGHT BE TRADED CUZ ID RATHER SEE HIM ON A **** TEAM LIKE MIAMI THAN BACK UP PIG VOMIT AARON RODGERS. YES PIG VOMIT... PIG CUZ AARON RODGERS LOOKS LIKE A PIG and VOMIT BECAUSE HE MAKES YOU WANT TO VOMIT.

IF WE KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS WHEN FAVRE RUNS OUT THE TUNNEL half of lambue is gonna cheer while the other half boo's so listen...CHILL thats all im saying. I HATE TT dont get me wrong cuz thats my opinion. Just listen we got SEVETEEN YEARS FROM THE GREATEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL. we can make due now and atleast grant him his request.

WHAT KIND OF PACKER FANS ARE YOU? or are you not packerfans and just favre fans.......

did we stop cheering in the 40's and 50's b4 lombardi.....NO

Did we stop cheering after decades of miserable losses b4 favre holgrem white and gang.. NO

WE ARE THE GREATEST FANS ON THE EARTH NOW LETS ACT LIKE IT!!

I have got news for you, the only people that can afford tickets to Lambeau, (L-A-M-B-E-A-U ), know enough about football to know what Favre means. I know the people posting the smack about Favre have never been to a game, and they probably don't even watch all of the games on TV. They just consider themselves fans. If somebody in Green and Gold boo's him when I'm there, they are going flying about twenty rows down.

Another thing, stop with the Favre fan vs. Packer fan. I'm sick of that ****. It has to be the stupidest crap posted by people on here. You can't be a Packer fan without being a Favre fan, and vice versa, so people can just drop that right now.

hughest4
07-12-2008, 09:33 PM
I was just going to me a post like this and i think i am still. I'm not going to delete this because you are right, but i'm just going to close instead. Sorry man.