PDA

View Full Version : i am disgusted...

GBFan4Life
07-12-2008, 08:06 PM
i am disgusted with some of these fans out in milwaukee...with ted thompson being the idiot he is and putting this team in the situation he has...he rather have an experiment than a proven commodity..i think all speak for all real packer fans when i say we want a damn superbowl..its been too long and we got so close last season...why not take the "same team" back and make a run????

but back to these fans..according to reports yall want him to stay retired?? and fans have been given his jersey away??? what happened ..favre is a legend and still has it...im jus surprised cause im from milwaukee and now live on the west coast and i kno how die hard fans we all are for the team and the greatest QB to ever do it and for some of these fans to turn their backs on a superbowl potential season it jus shocks me..

for most GB fans in this forum..kudos for still supporting favre and a chance to get the lombardi trophy back to its hometown...titletown

newdude
07-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Surprising huh? So many turn their backs on him so quickly...

:pity:

twelvePack
07-12-2008, 08:16 PM
i am disgusted with some of these fans out in milwaukee...with ted thompson being the idiot he is and putting this team in the situation he has...he rather have an experiment than a proven commodity..i think all speak for all real packer fans when i say we want a damn superbowl..its been too long and we got so close last season...why not take the "same team" back and make a run????

but back to these fans..according to reports yall want him to stay retired?? and fans have been given his jersey away??? what happened ..favre is a legend and still has it...im jus surprised cause im from milwaukee and now live on the west coast and i kno how die hard fans we all are for the team and the greatest QB to ever do it and for some of these fans to turn their backs on a superbowl potential season it jus shocks me..

for most GB fans in this forum..kudos for still supporting favre and a chance to get the lombardi trophy back to its hometown...titletown

Aahhh, their feelings are still hurt in Milwaukee, because they took the old County Stadium games away. It's like the gold package games for the Milwaukee fans, barely any crowd noise at all. They ought to take those games away too.

GBFan4Life
07-12-2008, 08:25 PM
yea it jus surprises me how quick people forget about the past..which was less then 6 months ago..lol

mets_believer
07-12-2008, 08:26 PM
For 16 years, INCLUDING into overtime last year and weeks after his interception, MAYBE NOT THE ORGANIZATION, but these fans have backed Favre through everything and well quite frankly a simple change of heart by Brett, changes everybodies opinion. Rodgers has played all of aabout what? 70 or so snaps. He's got 1 touchdown and 1 interception. Wow man let me tell you I would take that over 442 touchdowns 61,655 yards oh yeah and a completion % of 61.4. This is ridiculous. I grew up a packer fan with my father, and I'm from the NY area. I've idolized Favre since the day I was born, wearing that jersey. I'm sure those guys up in Milwaukee and the Green Bay area feel the same damn way I do. and it DISGUSTS me that ANYBODY would feel like Favre doesn't earn the right to choose his destiny WHEN HE FEELS. Football is a WIN-NOW SPORT. Superbowls don't come like they do for those ****in Patriots, for everyone else. Rebuilding mode after a 13-3 season? Now that's ridiculous. Favre's knocking on your door wanting to go home, and Thompson slams the door in his face. Then opens it slightly and tells Favre he can wait outside until needed. Thats a slap in the face to a man who DEDICATED that past 16 years of his life, through injury and pain, and deaths in his family to play 246 straight games, WHICH IS NOT INCLUDING PLAYOFFS. Can you Packer fans really blame him for asking for his release? I don't think so. **** TED THOMPSON.

Oh yeah by the way, Favre. Come back, ride the pine. When somebody knocks Rodgers flat on his *** and he breaks another bone, you can show Ted Thompson and this dumbfounded management team over there why the hell you're the best.

GBFan4Life
07-12-2008, 08:31 PM
For 16 years, INCLUDING into overtime last year and weeks after his interception, MAYBE NOT THE ORGANIZATION, but these fans have backed Favre through everything and well quite frankly a simple change of heart by Brett, changes everybodies opinion. Rodgers has played all of aabout what? 70 or so snaps. He's got 1 touchdown and 1 interception. Wow man let me tell you I would take that over 442 touchdowns 61,655 yards oh yeah and a completion % of 61.4. This is ridiculous. I grew up a packer fan with my father, and I'm from the NY area. I've idolized Favre since the day I was born, wearing that jersey. I'm sure those guys up in Milwaukee and the Green Bay area feel the same damn way I do. and it DISGUSTS me that ANYBODY would feel like Favre doesn't earn the right to choose his destiny WHEN HE FEELS. Football is a WIN-NOW SPORT. Superbowls don't come like they do for those ****in Patriots, for everyone else. Rebuilding mode after a 13-3 season? Now that's ridiculous. Favre's knocking on your door wanting to go home, and Thompson slams the door in his face. Then opens it slightly and tells Favre he can wait outside until needed. Thats a slap in the face to a man who DEDICATED that past 16 years of his life, through injury and pain, and deaths in his family to play 246 straight games, WHICH IS NOT INCLUDING PLAYOFFS. Can you Packer fans really blame him for asking for his release? I don't think so. **** TED THOMPSON.

WOW couldnt agree with you more...Even on opposite sides of the country

iam brett favre
07-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Im still all for Favre, and his return to the Packers.

4favre4
07-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Thank you. Thats what I have been saying.

4favre4
07-12-2008, 08:51 PM
They are retardz because they are buying what TT is saying.
even if Brett retired came back and retired it is ok he earned that right TT has been here for 3 years.

newdude
07-12-2008, 08:57 PM

Oh yeah by the way, Favre. Come back, ride the pine. When somebody knocks Rodgers flat on his *** and he breaks another bone, you can show Ted Thompson and this dumbfounded management team over there why the hell you're the best.

:clap: Wow, I think I'm gonna cry now.

servais77
07-12-2008, 09:07 PM
These same fans that turned their back will be crying when we go another 20 plus years with garbage at quarterback.

twelvePack
07-12-2008, 09:36 PM
These same fans that turned their back will be crying when we go another 20 plus years with garbage at quarterback.

Yep, Servais, they are ready for a new era though, hahahaaa.

socalpkrbkr
07-12-2008, 09:48 PM

They wont be here and that's a fact if we suck *** like the pre LEGEND era. I'm definitely not going to call Rodgers garbage though, come on man, too harsh.

servais77
07-12-2008, 09:55 PM
They wont be here and that's a fact if we suck *** like the pre LEGEND era. I'm definitely not going to call Rodgers garbage though, come on man, too harsh.

I am not ready to call Rodge anything because he hasn't done anything. If he is successful he will do it against all odds. My money is on him being out of a job soon.

You are right though once this team goes back into the doldrums of the 1980's this forum will be Carolina Pantheresque.

twelvePack
07-12-2008, 10:01 PM
I am not ready to call Rodge anything because he hasn't done anything. If he is successful he will do it against all odds. My money is on him being out of a job soon.

You are right though once this team goes back into the doldrums of the 1980's this forum will be Carolina Pantheresque.

Well said Servais, Well said. :cheers:

GBFan4Life
07-13-2008, 02:47 AM
I saw a report on espn today that made some sense. He said rodgers could get the transition tag slapped on him and match any offer next year. If so why not bring favre back for another year and have rodgers start next year. Unless favre wants to come back that year also....lol