PDA

View Full Version : Marion for Artest and Brad miller?? What u think?

Diehardheatfan
07-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Heat fans i think this waould work for both teams. Marion straight up for artest and miller. Then immediatley extend artest for 3 years 30 million! Sacramento gets rid of a bad contract and artest who they are looking to move. They get a guy who they can choose to extend and who will get fans in the seat. Also they dump all that money off the books if they choose too let marion go. We on the other hand have a guarnateed center who can by us some time but can still compete for the 2 seasons before the big free agency summer in 10-11.... We also get a great defender and huge part of our core in artest. At that point we would be set. This in my opinion is our best option! Miller,Blount and Haslem would all come off the books that big summer. Freeing up over 30 million to get a max contract besides wade. Beasley, Artest, Wade locked in with another max player like amare? Titles! What do you guys think?

sergiogon
07-12-2008, 06:12 PM
best marion+blount+banks cook for biedrins+harrintong+foyle(expiring)

daleja424
07-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Yes I like it. BUt we have been talking about this in the other thread all day...why do we have a nez thread about it now?

Diehardheatfan
07-12-2008, 07:44 PM
because this was my trade idea. Also because we will do marion straight up for artest and miller

zo#33
07-12-2008, 08:14 PM
We have a thread for made up trade ideas

twissst89
07-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Not feelin it. I know it gives us a center but i rather trade Marion for guys that will be here long term. In order i got it as Marion for

1.Josh Smith and Speedy Claxton
2.Monta Ellis
3.Bobby Simmons,Marcus Williams, and Boone or Sean Williams
4.AL Thorton and DeAndre Jordan

fins08
07-12-2008, 08:53 PM
I love the sig with Anthony starting. If he starts then we really do have problems. Anyways, Miller is a pothead or some drugee now and Artest is a great palyer when his head is screwed on right.

noturnormalhero
07-12-2008, 09:12 PM
all these new threads for topics that are already being discussed in other threads kill me. seriously lol.

Master Mind
07-12-2008, 09:37 PM
best marion+blount+banks cook for biedrins+harrintong+foyle(expiring)

Foyle is with the Orlando Magic now...And why do everyone love Biedrins so much, he's not the answer for us...

DQL
07-13-2008, 01:20 AM
I'd rather keep Marion. He's the better fit than Artest

greek miami hea
07-13-2008, 05:07 AM
I'd rather keep Marion. He's the better fit than Artest

i agree

fins08
07-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Biedrens averaged a duble double but isn't great. He is better than Anthony.

daleja424
07-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Foyle is with the Orlando Magic now...And why do everyone love Biedrins so much, he's not the answer for us...

GS is still paying him so they could theoretically trade his contract...even though he doesn't play for them. It is the same with Michael Finley, who until last year Dallas was still paying like 18 mil a year, even tho he was playing on the Spurs...

Master Mind
07-13-2008, 03:07 PM
GS is still paying him so they could theoretically trade his contract...even though he doesn't play for them. It is the same with Michael Finley, who until last year Dallas was still paying like 18 mil a year, even tho he was playing on the Spurs...

OK cool, I didn't know that...