PDA

View Full Version : David Ortiz's return set for July 25th

Brooke
07-12-2008, 05:06 PM
if all goes well

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AnPn4ShUNGeeB8YZ.vII7CM5nYcB?slug=ap-redsox-ortiz&prov=ap&type=lgns

papipapsmanny
07-12-2008, 05:19 PM
thats probably for the best very good timing, and makes sure he has all the rest he needs

Tragedy
07-12-2008, 05:53 PM
:clap:

That's quite exciting. It's going to be unfortunate, because I know people will jump on his back if he doesn't have immediate success.

-Lavigne43-
07-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Against the Yankees

evd81
07-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Yes, this is extremely good news. Second Source: http://www.hardballreport.com/content/view/1286/86/

But what's weird is that he's going to start at Triple-A and then go down to Double-A for his last three games. But yeah, this is excellent news, especially with the Rays falling off the table.

lil'papi
07-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Yes, this is extremely good news. Second Source: http://www.hardballreport.com/content/view/1286/86/

But what's weird is that he's going to start at Triple-A and then go down to Double-A for his last three games. But yeah, this is excellent news, especially with the Rays falling off the table.

Just location of where the team is. Portland is close by and Pawtucket probably is away at that time. (guessing)

He is also going to the All-star festivities and will hit there.

Glad he is on the comeback trail he simply isn't replaceable and its extremely obvious against top pitchers. He will make the order pretty much closed. Tek being the only major hole.

Rays will be in the hunt , but yeah they fell out of their tree.

yaowowrocket11
07-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Mark my words, he hits a walk off home run his first game returning from the DL.

sboyajian
07-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Mark my words, he hits a walk off home run his first game returning from the DL.

He didn't feel like waiting and got a HR in his first rehab start.

youkilisallstar
07-21-2008, 06:41 PM
I do think he'll do something important in his return.

Boston-Born
07-22-2008, 03:41 AM
I live in Portland Maine, and tonight David Ortiz was doing one of his rehab starts in Double A Portland Seadogs, I was at a bar and looked over and saw Ortiz walk by me. I got a hand shake when i knew who it was, then later, his entourage went to the bathroom and i got a picture with him, sorry to be saying this but I had to tell some people other then people involved, but this was amazing.

lil'papi
07-22-2008, 09:37 AM
I live in Portland Maine, and tonight David Ortiz was doing one of his rehab starts in Double A Portland Seadogs, I was at a bar and looked over and saw Ortiz walk by me. I got a hand shake when i knew who it was, then later, his entourage went to the bathroom and i got a picture with him, sorry to be saying this but I had to tell some people other then people involved, but this was amazing.

How many times you posting this?

Tragedy
07-22-2008, 10:01 AM
5-10. :shrug:

Friday, we're almost there!