PDA

View Full Version : Selective posting.

brebre82
07-12-2008, 12:23 PM
I am an avid reader among these forums, and I have noticed that guys with lesser posts are usually the more selective posters. The other guys seem to just post whatever junk (myself included), save a few. Not saying that their input is not appreciated, and even necessary. Just that I find with people who dont always express their opinion, they usually have very points when they do express what they think, and it makes for an enjoyable and critical read. Maybe this can be a thread to archive junk posts, just for laughs.

Bob_at_york
07-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Maybe this can be a thread to archive junk posts, just for laughs.

I am unsure what you mean.

_Sn1P3r_
07-12-2008, 02:19 PM
What do you mean? :confused:

Ragun
07-12-2008, 02:25 PM
I am an avid reader among these forums, and I have noticed that guys with lesser posts are usually the more selective posters. The other guys seem to just post whatever junk (myself included), save a few. Not saying that their input is not appreciated, and even necessary. Just that I find with people who dont always express their opinion, they usually have very points when they do express what they think, and it makes for an enjoyable and critical read. Maybe this can be a thread to archive junk posts, just for laughs.

:nod:

TBH, I think im one the most junk posters in all of PSD. But when I have to, I always give my thoughts about stuff.

robert_goulet
07-12-2008, 03:43 PM

shut the hell up.

reevanson
07-12-2008, 03:54 PM
shut the hell up.

easy there buddy!

mariotubes
07-12-2008, 06:11 PM
shut the hell up.

lol wut an idiot

Honest Truth
07-12-2008, 06:21 PM

I noticed that as well. I myself only post whenever I have a point to make or have issue with another poster, or if I am bored. However, that is not to say that people who post all the time don't have something valid to say. They often do...with the exception of a few anti-Bargnaniers. :whistle:

GregOden#1
07-12-2008, 06:31 PM

thats a good post lol

DiPasquale7
07-13-2008, 02:35 PM
im kind of like that.. ive been a member since back in 2005 i believe.. maybe 2006.. anyways im on here every day reading but only find myself posting once or twice a week...