PDA

View Full Version : Livingston Update!!!

fly boy
07-12-2008, 11:50 AM

Whats up family, friends and fans! An update on my progress-Im working out in chicago and have began participating in contact drills! Im too hype just to play again and to challenge somebody other than myself, EXCITING! Thank all of you again for best wishes and prayers!! I still have a ways to go to get to where I want to be with my athletic ability, but youth is my friend for now!! As far as my contract goes, I am now a free agent and will be working out for other NBA teams in the next 2 months. The clippers have shown interest in bringing me back, but I feel I must evaluate my situation and see what's best for my future, especially with Elton Brand moving onto Philly. These are exciting times for me and Im just anxious to be competing again, I tell people, and Im telling you, I FEEL BLESSED! And that I am.....I can not thank everybody that visits this website enough for keeping up with my progress...Best wishes to you all and take care

Until next time.....

:) Now come to denver:clap:

Crunchy12489
07-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Please do!

DJiC
07-12-2008, 01:31 PM
wasnt it crunchy who says to not sign shaun and now you want him? wow

avsman05
07-13-2008, 12:34 AM
if we dont get someone in return for camby im all for it even as a backup that would be great.

Crunchy12489
07-13-2008, 03:35 AM
wasnt it crunchy who says to not sign shaun and now you want him? wow

Uhh no.

You are blind.

Blame it on me, huh.

I have been for the Shaun Livingston acquisition. The only thing I said about it was and I quote, "If he shows no signs of injuries getting to him, lets add him... HOWEVER if he does show signs of slowing down, we shouldn't take him.."

I mean if the guy is working out in Chicago and trying to find a team now, I think he's ready...

Crunchy12489
07-13-2008, 03:36 AM
I want a great analysis and accurate report on Shaun Livingston now.

If he's showing signs of no injuries slowing his game down then Denver should pick him up faster than a heartbeat.

If he's showing signs of slowness and injury-proned, then I don't want to take a chance with him.

Huge gamble for whoever wants him on their team.

Here is my exact quote, Mr. Smart ***...

Game_Over
07-13-2008, 06:46 AM
I say no we have enough injury guys with Martin and Nene, if we do get him it will be like Martin play few minutes and build him back into it.. I don't want to wait for guys I want people who can win and win now and all AI people should feal the same!!

DenButsu
07-13-2008, 08:24 AM
DJiC - If you're gonna call someone out, you better do it respectfully and have a quote to back it up.

Crunchy - It's equally wrong for you to take bait, and worse for you to escalate.

Next time, you both get infractions (or anyone else who does the same thing).

C'mon, guys, we're not Lakers fans. :smoking: Let's keep our disagreements cool in here.

(And of course, I'm just kidding you Lakers fans who might happen to read this) :cool:

jeff86
07-13-2008, 01:17 PM
hahaha that bottom line made me laugh

LA_cabals
07-14-2008, 09:02 PM
DJiC - If you're gonna call someone out, you better do it respectfully and have a quote to back it up.

Crunchy - It's equally wrong for you to take bait, and worse for you to escalate.

Next time, you both get infractions (or anyone else who does the same thing).

C'mon, guys, we're not Lakers fans. :smoking: Let's keep our disagreements cool in here.

(And of course, I'm just kidding you Lakers fans who might happen to read this) :cool:

We are everywhere and we read everything, lol

DenButsu
07-14-2008, 09:20 PM
Oh, I know, cabals - thus the disclaimer. :cool:

Crunchy12489
07-15-2008, 12:53 AM
We are everywhere and we read everything, lol

It's funny but scary at the same time lol

Damn Lakers! (hence my signature title)