PDA

View Full Version : Azubuike

JBurk33
07-12-2008, 01:06 AM
Ive been trying to figure out where is the talk about Azubuike? In the time he was given last season, he performed great, in my opinion. He was putting up great numbers even though his starting position got taken away by jackson coming back. Even though we may not have won as many games with him starting, doesnt anyone believe he could be a great 6th man or at least a bench player who can average at least 15?

Tmac416
07-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Dude im really not meaning to be jerk to you but why do we need to post a new thread saying why arnt people talking about so and so when we are. and with everythign going on i dont think anyone has thought to just write a whole thread about him. We alrady did this today with new posters posting the same thing with harington and hendrix. But please read the forum. you will see azbuki is mentioned everywehre in any projected lineup, i think just about everybody has said we want azbuki back. we all love him. no one is forgetting about him. he just needs to put it togeather consistnaly and i think he is geting there.he is ovbiously going to be a vital member of our team next year

cali72888
07-12-2008, 01:17 AM
what i like about azabuke is he is the one player that i have seen actually shut down kobe bryant. he is just an in your face defender who is so strong and quick, he is a special player i hope the warriors retain him.

OneOpportunity
07-12-2008, 01:46 AM
i think everyone here loves Buike

Aliengames
07-12-2008, 01:52 AM
I think Mullin would be foolish to let Buike go to another team. We snatched him from the D-League for a reason.

tru_warrior
07-12-2008, 01:56 AM
I've always felt that Azubuike would be a starter for a lot of teams in the NBA. If a team offers him a starting spot...he'll take it. Let's resign him quick.

likemystylez
07-12-2008, 11:17 AM
I like buikee as a back up, but its obvious he is getting better. The good news is, I havent read of any interest from any other team in buikee, so hopefully when Mullin is done tinkering with the roster, they will be able tyo sign buikee to a reasonable price. I say 2-3 million tops

Jimmy3702
07-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Buike is a great bench player

Thatruth32
07-12-2008, 02:18 PM
buike could be a starter on some teams... shoot even this team but i see him as a back up hes great ... why wouldnt anybody like him tough plays d... and cheap?

garlicboy
07-12-2008, 02:48 PM
It's not Buike, but his price. He played his way into a nice contract. Pietrus is getting $5 million a year, I'm thinking Buike at the very least gets $3.5 a year.

Lincoln Logs
07-12-2008, 02:55 PM
It's not Buike, but his price. He played his way into a nice contract. Pietrus is getting $5 million a year, I'm thinking Buike at the very least gets $3.5 a year.

Exactly. Don't get me wrong Buike is a good player, but I remember that after the season ended, Tim Kawakami(mercury news Warriors writer) said the Warriors said they were most likely not going to sign Buike because he might get more money from another team then the Warriors think he's worth. And besides, I think they'd like to give more of the backup minutes at SG to Belinelli, even thought Kelenna can also play SF.

Nice to see that your back from your ban :p

oracle650
07-12-2008, 02:59 PM
what i like about azabuke is he is the one player that i have seen actually shut down kobe bryant. he is just an in your face defender who is so strong and quick, he is a special player i hope the warriors retain him.

on easter good game. with jack dumpin on kobe.

Tmac416
07-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Exactly. Don't get me wrong Buike is a good player, I remember that after the season ended, Tim Kawakami(mercury news Warriors writer) said the Warriors were most likely not going to sign Buike because he might get more money from another team then the Warriors think he's worth. And besides, I think they'd like to give more of the backup minutes at SG to Belinelli, even thought Kelenna can also play SF.

Garlicboy you got baned? for what? i was wondering where the heck you have been

garlicboy
07-12-2008, 03:08 PM
I got banned for spamming, and I beleive talking smack to the idiot clipperfan who came onto our forum and posting false threads about Baron and Brand and rubbing stuff in.

Where's Brand now? That's Karma for you.

garlicboy
07-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Exactly. Don't get me wrong Buike is a good player, but I remember that after the season ended, Tim Kawakami(mercury news Warriors writer) said the Warriors said they were most likely not going to sign Buike because he might get more money from another team then the Warriors think he's worth. And besides, I think they'd like to give more of the backup minutes at SG to Belinelli, even thought Kelenna can also play SF.

Yeah, the ban sucked, but it was good, I had to study, I should be studying right now. Also, mellows me out which is a good thing. Got banned for talking smackt to that Clipper fan fool who came onto our forum posting lies and thinking it was funny.

Tmac416
07-12-2008, 03:10 PM
hahaha well way to take one for the team

JBurk33
07-12-2008, 03:53 PM
i hope belinelli does great this season, i really do. But buike did great last season i thought and should be payed good money for what hes done. With the warriors small-ball lineup, they could play him almost anywhere and hed do fine.

John408
07-13-2008, 04:35 AM
Yup, Buike will be missed for his great D. He was okay at scoring. Towards the end of the year, he became timid on the offensive side. I remember one game where he was missing all the little 10 footers in the game. I hope they resign him for cheap though.

cali72888
07-13-2008, 08:34 AM
yea the only thing that i would say needs work with buke is his consistancy hitting his jumpers and a more focused thought of when to shoot the ball.
i remeber a few games where he was just throwing up slop, kind of reminded me of jackson tossing up junk twords the end of games when we are down by a few points, but we have maggette now so he can take those shots away from jack.

SFSportsGeek
07-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Mullin has to find a point guard and power forward before he can sign his own free agents (one a free agent the other involved in a trade for Harrington and or picks) . Not a law just due to salary cap management. Once he has that taken care he will sign Biedrins and Monta (probably in that order). Then he will try to squeeze in Bukie and possibly Barnes. Then he will check the scrap heap for serviceable high energy give me a few minutes of run and gun effort role players to fill out the roster.

Bottom line it will probably be at least a couple of months before Bukie's name is brought up. No disrepect to him. That's just the way it is.