PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Jerseys

tru_warrior
07-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Baron Davis jersey's are now 50% OFF on the Warriors Team Store website.

Just thought I'd let you guys know in case you ever wanted a Warriors jersey. They are expensive...so half off the price is pretty good.

I know...I know...why the hell would you want a Baron Davis jersey anymore right? Personally, I still love the guy and what he did for us. I will sport my BD jersey for the rest of my life as a Warriors fan.

Jimmy3702
07-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Never Want To See That Jersey Again

ozzyalcala
07-11-2008, 09:51 PM
what a idiot Baron hates you

Tmac416
07-11-2008, 09:58 PM
people really shouldnt ahte baron. be mad that he left. but if you understand buisness and financial secuirty or have read the interviews with both baron and mullen then you would relaise there is no reason to hate. the warriors had no desire to give him anyhting longer than a 2 year extention, clipers gave him a am amzing deal. tis jsut like when a college coach loves where he is at, but if he gets offered a job that no one else is gonna give him, he is gonna take it. and you would do the same thing if you were in his shoes

tru_warrior
07-11-2008, 10:38 PM
yeah stop the hate. if i played for the lakers...and my hometown Warriors offered me a load of money to play at home...where my family and friends can watch me every home game...and i can make a difference in my ghetto neighborhood....i would pack up my **** and leave on the first plane out of LA.

this thread isn't really to defend baron. all warriors fans should have the chance to get a jersey...and i understand it can be pricey. i just think this is a good deal. whats in a name and number anyways? as long as it says warriors in the front...thats all that matters. i sport my Speedy Claxton jersey all over San Diego! and if i had a Bimbo Coles one...i'd wear that **** too.

Tmac416
07-11-2008, 10:43 PM
or a mookie blaylock!

warriors4life
07-11-2008, 11:01 PM
or how about bob sura? haha

Tmac416
07-11-2008, 11:06 PM
bob sura wow. haha. i feel bad for that guy. he was doing great for the hawks and then the rockets but then he had the kneck injury that ended his carere but great name to throw out haha

warriors4life
07-11-2008, 11:16 PM
yea. haha. hey what do you guys think the best warriors jersey is? road? home? replica? in order

tru_warrior
07-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Home/Road are equal just depending if you like white or blue. The replica is a BIG NO! I hate replica jerseys...they don't fit well and the letters and logo are all ironed on. Definitely go for the Swingman style jerseys.

The retro jerseys are always real good for the Warriors. I have a Monta throwback that they wore this season.

BADizzleBoY
07-11-2008, 11:31 PM
what a idiot Baron hates you

how do you know this, have you talked to him lately or something? :eyebrow:

Tmac416
07-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Home/Road are equal just depending if you like white or blue. The replica is a BIG NO! I hate replica jerseys...they don't fit well and the letters and logo are all ironed on. Definitely go for the Swingman style jerseys.

The retro jerseys are always real good for the Warriors. I have a Monta throwback that they wore this season.

when i first read your post i thought you said you hate the tetro jerseys, i wa slike why do you hate the city lol? but yea not afan of teh repiclas. i really want a retro ellis one

tru_warrior
07-11-2008, 11:34 PM
how do you know this, have you talked to him lately or something? :eyebrow:

LOL thanks. I hate when people come in here and call me an idiot...ESPECIALLY people who have less than 10 posts in this forum.

Tmac416
07-11-2008, 11:35 PM
charles barkeyl was my favorite player growing up, so i got the rockets jersey with the little rockets all over it with barkley.

tru_warrior
07-11-2008, 11:36 PM
^please wear that to a game when the Warriors are on TNT!

Tmac416
07-11-2008, 11:37 PM
LOL thanks. I hate when people come in here and call me an idiot...ESPECIALLY people who have less than 10 posts in this forum.

lol yea thats the best, i jsut love those posters. todays special was "lets sign willainms, i did watch much ball this past year and hant seenw ilaims for a while but i always liked him" well great, you sound like you have great understanding of the game

Tmac416
07-11-2008, 11:39 PM
^please wear that to a game when the Warriors are on TNT!

hahaha thats funny ****. oh man, i might rip it im afraid. There i was, litlte 8 year old white boy in nevada sporting his charles barkely jersey haha if i did sport it, im getin on tv without a doubt haha

mays217
07-12-2008, 12:12 AM
Baron had been on KNBR with Fitz a few times the past couple months, and besides saying that yes he was coming back to the Warriors, his main reason for coming on the radio was to promote and plug his basketball camp this summer which is supposed to be held in Oakland. Does anyone know if he still plans on holding his camp in Oakland?

IamTurboman
07-12-2008, 12:18 AM
I might want to pick up a baron Jersey. I'd put a circle strike (No smoking symbol) through it, and where it against the Clips!

Beno7500
07-12-2008, 03:07 AM
Anyword on next years schedule yet?

oracle650
07-12-2008, 07:23 AM
Anyword on next years schedule yet?

you should know when it's comin out. you got everything on lock. you better hope ronny isn't wearing a lakers jersey next year. you are the only kings fan I know that be hatin. we got a ring in 74-75. when did the kings/monarchs whatever team you like do jak? I like kings fans but you are out of line like a patient over here mane. all the time. come on where is the janky trade thread at. new day new lame thread rite? you want monta for 2 dollars, some blue blockers, and a kmel sticker to put on ya pacer rite?:D