PDA

View Full Version : Proposed 3 Way Trade (GS, MIA, CHI)

Kdirt
07-11-2008, 06:01 PM
Ive proposed a 3 way trade between the Warriors, Heat, and Bulls that looks like it works for all teams involved.

Warriors Receive: Shawn Marion (Sign & Trade)

Heat Receive: Kirk Hinrich and Marco Bellinelli

Bulls Receive: Al Harrington & Warriors '09 1st Rd. Pk(& possible future #2 Pk)

This helps the Warriors shed Al Harrington who has become an oversized 3 point shooter to acquire Marion who could play the 4 in their system and can run and defend with the best of them. The Heat, on the verge of losing Marion for nothing in the offseason, can acquire a point guard with skills which they need desperately, along with a 2 guard that has potential and replaces what Kapano did for them 2 years ago. Lastly, the Bulls get an additional first round pick and salary cap relief as Harrington comes off the books in 2 years, and 2 years earlier than Hinrich.

sacgiants1213
07-11-2008, 06:02 PM
wen i saw the title i thought it was an actual trade proposal

18colts29
07-11-2008, 06:08 PM
:pity: The Bulls sure get alot for Hinrich. You must be a Bulls fan

Kdirt
07-11-2008, 06:17 PM
Warriors fan, Al Harrington doesnt fill a need for them and he isnt all that great.

Cavs_Fan24
07-12-2008, 11:56 AM
i think it's stupid, the only team getting anything is Miami,a PG which is one of their major needs
GSW wouldn't want to take Marion cuz they're in the rebuilding process, and Marion needs a very good playmaker next to him to really be effective
and the Bulls wouldn't want harrington either, they wouldn't have a use for him

Kdirt
07-12-2008, 06:10 PM
i think it's stupid, the only team getting anything is Miami,a PG which is one of their major needs
GSW wouldn't want to take Marion cuz they're in the rebuilding process, and Marion needs a very good playmaker next to him to really be effective
and the Bulls wouldn't want harrington either, they wouldn't have a use for him

I think your stupid. The Warriors are NOT rebuilding. Marion would be much better than Harrington in our system. The Warriors play the same way the Suns did and he flourished there, just like he would in GS. Chicago gets salary cap relief, a descent big man, and a first round draft pick for a guy they dont need anyway.

KG2TB
07-13-2008, 01:05 AM
Eh, it's a decent proposal. I've seen a lot worse. As a Bulls fan it's a no go. Losing Hinrich would hurt especially with Gordon's situation up in the air. Also, the Bulls have big plans for Tyrus and we all are expecting BIG things from him. Not to mention we have Gooden at the 4 and Noc also slides in there from time to time. Oh yeah, Noah as well. We have no use for Harrington and our team is young enough, we don't need anymore first round draft picks. Great trade for the Heat though.

rico
07-14-2008, 03:57 AM
as a bulls fan thats 'meh' to me. harringtons OK, but yeah i guess we would be getting picks. id unno.