PDA

View Full Version : Hou/Phx trade

HouRealCoach
07-10-2008, 06:06 PM
B-Jax, Battier for Bell, Barbosa

TMAC94
07-10-2008, 08:04 PM
actually thats not all too bad, maybe we;d do it.

G2BOAT
07-10-2008, 08:19 PM
We would be getting rid of Jackson so that's a plus, but giving up Battier for Bell would hurt because Bell isn't as good of a defender as Battier. That trade isn't that bad I think I would do it. (Jackson for Barbosa is the main reason I would)

goku
07-10-2008, 08:23 PM
no battier is a plays to good of defense

Thabinator
07-10-2008, 09:12 PM
of course we'd do it, but like phoenix would agree to that, they would be stupid? haha

but then again they did get shaq.....

Driven
07-10-2008, 09:35 PM
God damnit stop it with these ****ing threads. Every day I see a new freakin' one...

Rhyming Rebel
07-10-2008, 10:47 PM
of course we'd do it, but like phoenix would agree to that, they would be stupid? haha

but then again they did get shaq.....

I wouldnt give up Battier by him self for Barbosa and bell so why would I give up Battier and the expiring contract of Jackson. Sorry that trade does not make the Rockets better. Barbosa is the same as luther head, short and chokes in the playoffs. Not a good trade im glad you guys are not the GM.

t-mac1nukka
07-10-2008, 11:29 PM
God damnit stop it with these ****ing threads. Every day I see a new freakin' one...

surely this is the last one right?!?! :rolleyes:

a plus is that at the rate they are going they are going to run out of trade ideas.

Rhyming Rebel
07-10-2008, 11:52 PM
surely this is the last one right?!?! :rolleyes:

a plus is that at the rate they are going they are going to run out of trade ideas.

That may be true but atleast it gives us something to talk about or complain about. Its a forum let them display their Ideas regardless of how ******** the ideas are.

Jay22Redd
07-11-2008, 02:39 AM
I wouldnt do it because of battier's defensive skills. he outstanding and even though bell is a good defender, battier is on another level. the bjax for barbosa would be nice but why would the suns do it.

Tmac to da rack
07-11-2008, 10:48 AM

I agree, I thought maybe we had traded with suns, and it turns out to be the 30th thread with peoples opinions about a trade, this is wack everyone, so stop doing these threads unless it actually happens. By the way no I wouldnt do this trade, Raja Bell just stands around waiting to get open so he can shoot, and Barbosa his good, but not worth Battiers Value.

Driven
07-11-2008, 06:39 PM
I don't mind these threads in general, but RealHouCoach creates them non-freakin-stop and they're all ********.

Alex-sama
07-11-2008, 07:08 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2166~3192~255~2834~2763&teams=10~21~21~21~21&te=&cash=

This will be a better trade IMO
They need backup PG

Rockets&Browns
07-12-2008, 06:05 AM
This is a very stupid trade! Phoenix would never do such an idiotic thing. If I was the Rockets GM I'd do it in a heartbeat! Battier is a great defender, but Raja (my cousin through marriage) is a very good one. He doesn't play defense on Phoenix, who does? When he was in Philly, that's how he made his mark, not by shooting 3's! And Barbosa is way better, younger and faster than Jackson! Rhyming Rebel you really hurt my feelings saying that he is the same as Luther Head. Head sucks and Barbosa would run laps around him every single time he touched the ball.

HouRealCoach
07-13-2008, 01:44 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2166~3192~255~2834~2763&teams=10~21~21~21~21&te=&cash=

This will be a better trade IMO
They need backup PG

WTF do U think B-Jax is?? a backup PG....N all the guys in the PHX forum said its a good trade cause they get a backup PG and want someone to shut down Kobe.

HouRealCoach
07-13-2008, 01:46 PM
I don't mind these threads in general, but RealHouCoach creates them non-freakin-stop and they're all ********.

Who is that?!?!?

Alex-sama
07-13-2008, 02:14 PM
WTF do U think B-Jax is?? a backup PG....N all the guys in the PHX forum said its a good trade cause they get a backup PG and want someone to shut down Kobe.

IF b-jax is enought to get Barbosa than that's the best solution and salary wise it will works also. But unfortunally i don't think they'll do that. The gap in skills and youth between them are too big.

jdillion
07-13-2008, 02:23 PM
yea like everyone said this is a good idea although i am one of the few people who support jackson, i believe that he was exposed so much last season because he was forced to play point when hes really not a point but more of a combo guard. but yea thas a good deal i like barbosa an bell would allow mcgrady to move back to his natural position of small forwaard great idea

Alex-sama
07-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Bell is great but he loves the suns and the suns love him. I don't think he will come to us. And Battier is great for this team inside and off the court. I wouldn't trade him. Beside Battier and Bell are almost the same type of player. Why do we have losing chemistry for the almost the same player? It's better to leave the startup lineup intact and strengthen our bench.

@jdillion
It's not that B-jax is bad but barbosa is way better than him

Ideal lineup if the suns are willing to trade IMO:

PG: Alston/Brooks/Francis/Head
SG: T-Mac/Barbosa/Barry
SF: Battier/Greene/Harris/Novak
PF: Scola/Landy/Dorsey/Hayes
C: Yao/Mutumbo/

May-b we can get something good if we trade Head,Hayes and Novak in a package (May-b a young backup C in case Mutumbo's tank is out of fuel)