PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Livingston's rights were just renounced

kenny922
07-10-2008, 04:13 PM
The clippers didnt want to pay him 5.8 million so they renounced his rights to shed salary making him an unrestricted free agent...Seeing how we need a point how bout we go after this guy we wouldent have to use are whole mle either so what do u guys think?i mean the kid can play when healty he's better than AC and atkins.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3481262

fly boy
07-10-2008, 07:25 PM
this exactly wat i been waiting for i hope denver is smart enough to go out and get livingston becuz he's better than ac n ca trust me if we get him i will be happy for the up and coming season

asadf
07-10-2008, 08:19 PM
i heard he might not even play this year.* his knee hasnt repaired itself yet.* i dont see why we would pay a guy to maybe play towards the end of the season.* its to much of a risk for a team that has no money to spend.* i think the only way we get a real PG is by trading for one.

Crunchy12489
07-11-2008, 01:02 AM
I want a great analysis and accurate report on Shaun Livingston now.

If he's showing signs of no injuries slowing his game down then Denver should pick him up faster than a heartbeat.

If he's showing signs of slowness and injury-proned, then I don't want to take a chance with him.

Huge gamble for whoever wants him on their team.

Broncs4Life
07-11-2008, 11:41 AM
i heard he might not even play this year.* his knee hasnt repaired itself yet.* i dont see why we would pay a guy to maybe play towards the end of the season.* its to much of a risk for a team that has no money to spend.* i think the only way we get a real PG is by trading for one.

:clap:
Agreed 100%
His injury was serious & he may never play again. I'd say too big of risk, especially since they have Nene, Camby and K-Mart on this team and their health tends to be suspect. Find a trading partner with a PG to spare, such as Chicago (Hinrich) or the Bobcats (Felton) who would be willing to part with their player for a defensive minded C (Camby) and maybe a throw in or two (picks or someone from the roster).