PDA

View Full Version : walter hermann

snow22
07-10-2008, 03:31 PM
i think we have 1.5 mill left 2 spend i can c us gettin herman he will be cheap and fits r team wut u guys think

marvILLous
07-10-2008, 03:34 PM
nah.

i want someone who can guard other wing players and has more athletic ability

lovingTO
07-10-2008, 03:37 PM
i think we have 1.5 mill left 2 spend i can c us gettin herman he will be cheap and fits r team wut u guys think

I've always liked this guy. He's a big man that can shoot the ball. We however, have several bigs who can shoot the ball. He's too soft to be of any value to this team. We need to add a vet back-up guard with playoff experience and possibly a big that's a physical banger...not herman.

lovingTO
07-10-2008, 03:38 PM
..and a lookdown defending wing would be a dream

Bob_at_york
07-10-2008, 04:23 PM
I suggested this a while ago before I found out that MLSE was being stupid with the luxury cap. But with the limited roster space, I would rather see as get a guard.

JermanJaysFan
07-10-2008, 05:56 PM
^^^Seconded. I don't see a Hermann-type being what we need right now.

Ramon Nivar
07-10-2008, 06:04 PM
I would love us to get the Greek God of Scoring. He is a good forward who can shoot and is a decent driver. He showed great flashes of excellence in his rookie season.

Raptors27
07-10-2008, 06:04 PM
I think Daniel Ewing would be a good fit for 3rd guard.

_Sn1P3r_
07-10-2008, 06:06 PM
We need a wingman that could play D and shoot.

ramz.n
07-10-2008, 08:09 PM
i dont think its a good idea considering we have Moon, Kapono, project players in Graham and Adams, i don't think he would improve this team at all by adding another project

_Sn1P3r_
07-10-2008, 08:17 PM
i dont think its a good idea considering we have Moon, Kapono, project players in Graham and Adams, i don't think he would improve this team at all by adding another project

Good point as well.

Tom Stone
07-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Herman is off the hook..when he finaly got a chance to play for charlotte after several players got hurt...he was avraged like 20 points a game...and he tougher than people think....He was part of the Agentina's team that beat the Dream team.

RaPToR_FeVeR
07-10-2008, 10:55 PM
No more Europeans on the Raptors please. I think Brian Colangelo has learned his lesson and is not going to experiment. I have a feeling that J. Moon is going to break out of his "Slashing Shyness" and start attacking the rim. And we'll be comparing him to Scottie Pipen.

Hey to think about it, if we look at the player comparisions we have a NBA All Star team...
Bosh --> Tim Duncan/Kevin Garnet
O'Neal --> David Robinson
Bargnani --> Dirk Nowitzki
Caulderon --> Steve Nash
Moon --> Scottie Pipen

And still we can't get passed the first round. How sad...

Bob_at_york
07-11-2008, 12:11 AM
No more Europeans on the Raptors please.
since when has Argentina been in Europe? :confused:

RaPToR_FeVeR
07-11-2008, 09:21 AM

Well, his ancestors are descendents from Spain or Italy.

"Onions Baby Onions!"

:smoking:

PostYourEyes
07-13-2008, 11:06 PM

i agree

greg_ory_2005
07-13-2008, 11:11 PM

Owned. :laugh2:

argo
07-13-2008, 11:39 PM

true, we're pretty crowded at the 2-3 with average players.

Goon.Weezy
07-13-2008, 11:46 PM
Hermann...reminds me of a brezec....u know, the guy we got for trading Dixon......

pebloemer
07-14-2008, 09:11 AM
No more Europeans on the Raptors please. I think Brian Colangelo has learned his lesson and is not going to experiment. I have a feeling that J. Moon is going to break out of his "Slashing Shyness" and start attacking the rim. And we'll be comparing him to Scottie Pipen.

Hey to think about it, if we look at the player comparisions we have a NBA All Star team...
Bosh --> Tim Duncan/Kevin Garnet
O'Neal --> David Robinson
Bargnani --> Dirk Nowitzki
Caulderon --> Steve Nash
Moon --> Scottie Pipen

And still we can't get passed the first round. How sad...

I hope you are joking. Because I am not sure you ever even watched Pippen play...

Bosh<--- Tim Duncan/Kevin Garnett
Oneal<----David Robinson
Bargnani<<<<<---- Dirk Nowitzki
Calderon<----Steve Nash
Moon<<<<<<<<--- Scottie Pippen

RaPToR_FeVeR
07-22-2008, 09:27 AM
I hope you are joking. Because I am not sure you ever even watched Pippen play...

Bosh<--- Tim Duncan/Kevin Garnett
Oneal<----David Robinson
Bargnani<<<<<---- Dirk Nowitzki
Calderon<----Steve Nash
Moon<<<<<<<<--- Scottie Pippen

Im not sure where you learned your mathematical logic from? The last time I checked, "-->" doesn't mean "greater than" it means "implied". And I wasn't comparing who was a better player, I'm comparing playing style.

And I wasn't joking? :speechless: really? I thought my sarcasm was pretty clear.

pebloemer
07-22-2008, 09:48 AM
Im not sure where you learned your mathematical logic from? The last time I checked, "-->" doesn't mean "greater than" it means "implied". And I wasn't comparing who was a better player, I'm comparing playing style.

And I wasn't joking? :speechless: really? I thought my sarcasm was pretty clear.

Fair enough with the signs "-->" that was my misunderstanding.

I am not sure what makes your sarcasm clear in your original post though. All I have to assess what you say are:

A: Your words and accuracy with the things you post.
B: Credibility based on what I have read from you before (in which case you a very new and have very few posts
C: You post something not at all to do with topic of the forum.

You take a new poster who posts random thoughts in a forum not at all relevant to what is being said (ie. Player comparisons in a forum about Walter Hermann). In addition, talks about not Europeans players when the forum isn't even about a European player and what do you expect the readers to assume? Sarcasm or lack of knowledge?
And I still do not see how Jamario Moon's game is in comparison to Pippen's. Moon is not a great shooter and has very poor ball handling skills.