PDA

View Full Version : David Lee's twin= Paul Miller

Big Daddy
07-10-2008, 08:02 AM
I guess he's our center for the summer league. He's been playing in Poland and has been with us before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCtrg_tqyNE

The other center is Zhang Songtao from China and is 7feet 250lbs not the listed 212. I doubt either makes our squad.

Rabbit77
07-10-2008, 08:55 AM
He look's like a hustle type player like Lee , just not half the athelete. I think D-Lee's game is better compaired to another Paul.... Paul Milsap of the Utah Jazz. This guy like Lee bring their lunch pail's to work every day and all fans can appreciate that!

WeSpeakYourName
07-10-2008, 09:22 AM
i wiss the knicks can sign him when we get rid of J. james
i am only going by the youtube vid

Hustla23
07-10-2008, 10:18 AM
He looks alright. How old is he? Does he block shots? Play defense? It wouldn't hurt to buy out Jerome James and put this dude on the roster.

6deep
07-10-2008, 10:29 AM
DX: NCAA Tournament: Washington Bracket NBA Draft Prospects
March 12, 2006
While the Missouri Valley conference Player of the Year probably isn't going to be setting the world on fire this spring, he is somebody to keep an eye on. As Wichita State's top scoring option, Miller can do a lot of things well in the paint. He is more than willing to bang in the paint with his 6'10, 250 pound frame, but also has nice touch facing the basket. Miller isn't an outstanding athlete and there isn't one standout aspect of his game, but he could definitely make enough noise in this tournament to earn an invite to Portsmouth.

If he is soft, then forget it. We need some Thunder, a Physical Bruiser.

Hustla23
07-10-2008, 10:31 AM
DX: NCAA Tournament: Washington Bracket NBA Draft Prospects
March 12, 2006
While the Missouri Valley conference Player of the Year probably isn't going to be setting the world on fire this spring, he is somebody to keep an eye on. As Wichita State's top scoring option, Miller can do a lot of things well in the paint. He is more than willing to bang in the paint with his 6'10, 250 pound frame, but also has nice touch facing the basket. Miller isn't an outstanding athlete and there isn't one standout aspect of his game, but he could definitely make enough noise in this tournament to earn an invite to Portsmouth.

If he is soft, then forget it. We need some Thunder, a Physical Bruiser.

It just said he likes to bang in the paint. Where did it imply that he was soft?? :confused: And he's more valuable than Jerome James ! lol

6deep
07-10-2008, 10:41 AM
It just said he likes to bang in the paint. Where did it imply that he was soft?? :confused: And he's more valuable than Jerome James ! lol

He looks soft in the video against college players.

Anyone is more valuable than JJ.

I Know we have this Marbury Situation and Duhon is a nice pickup, but I'm thinking we over paid for him using up the full midlevel. I would have liked to see the market on Kwame Brown as the backup center maybe at 1/2 the midlevel for him to come in and throw his meat hooks around. He's thick and a pretty good defender.

Weezy
07-10-2008, 10:47 AM
kwame brown stinks.

Hustla23
07-10-2008, 10:50 AM
He looks soft in the video against college players.

Anyone is more valuable than JJ.

I Know we have this Marbury Situation and Duhon is a nice pickup, but I'm thinking we over paid for him using up the full midlevel. I would have liked to see the market on Kwame Brown as the backup center maybe at 1/2 the midlevel for him to come in and throw his meat hooks around. He's thick and a pretty good defender.

I agree. I guess Walsh was really scared at Duhon signing with Orlando. Couldn't we make a trade for a decent center? I'm sure Memphis would willingly GIVE us Kwame Brown or Darko if they wanted to. I'd actually prefer Darko over Kwame.

Hustla23
07-10-2008, 10:52 AM
I'd do Malik for Darko. I'm sure Memphis would too. They seriously need some expirings.

Rabbit77
07-10-2008, 11:38 AM
How about a Darko and Kwame for M.Rose,J.Jeffries and Balkman? (or switch Jeffries for J.James expiring and have Memphis throw in a draft pick?)

Hustla23
07-10-2008, 12:19 PM
How about a Darko and Kwame for M.Rose,J.Jeffries and Balkman? (or switch Jeffries for J.James expiring and have Memphis throw in a draft pick?)

Memphis wouldn't do that trade (Jeffries). They have enough bad contracts already. And we need either Darko or Kwame, not both lol. I doubt Kwame would even crack Mike's rotation he's so bad.

ari1013
07-10-2008, 03:51 PM
I guess he's our center for the summer league. He's been playing in Poland and has been with us before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCtrg_tqyNE

The other center is Zhang Songtao from China and is 7feet 250lbs not the listed 212. I doubt either makes our squad.
You don't remember Paul Miller from previous years? He's got a pretty nice jumper but he's not built to be an NBA center.

HOZ THE KNICK
07-10-2008, 03:54 PM
he didn't make it before,he might not make it now

PJAF
07-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Miller is 6'10", plays well in summer league. did someone say darko? Yeah baby!