PDA

View Full Version : Trade Idea

*Superman*
07-10-2008, 02:43 AM
I was looking at the Sixers forum and they are talking about how they need a 3 point shooter. Someone brought up how they could use JJ because we have no use for him and since he is on the block anyway. Also they could manage to give away a PF with the signing of Brand.

Well a trade we could do is, JJ for Speights. (they haven't signed him and it maybe a money problem to make it work.) I wish this would work.

Or Jason Smith for JJ. (we get a back up PF and go under the cap by 1 million:D)

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=3024~3232&teams=20~19&te=&cash=

The Melky Way
07-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Maybe for Jason Smith, but definitely not Marese Speights because Speights is a much better overall player than Jason Smith.

Smith would be a nice addition, off the bench, because he is a decent rebounder and his post skills are improving.

I have a feeling though, that we aren't going to move JJ Redick and probably just end up letting him go once his contract is up.

lavell12
07-10-2008, 10:43 AM
funny thing is i was looking for a team that could use jj and came up with philly and made a mock trade and it was for smith to. haha.

ragee
07-10-2008, 11:56 AM
I was looking at the Sixers forum and they are talking about how they need a 3 point shooter. Someone brought up how they could use JJ because we have no use for him and since he is on the block anyway. Also they could manage to give away a PF with the signing of Brand.

Well a trade we could do is, JJ for Speights. (they haven't signed him and it maybe a money problem to make it work.) I wish this would work.

Or Jason Smith for JJ. (we get a back up PF and go under the cap by 1 million:D)

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=3024~3232&teams=20~19&te=&cash=

This is the thread I made in the mavericks forum...

Hedo&Redick for Bass&Stack? What do you guys think?
Ok, before you guys react and curse me for thinking of trading one of the very few good players in this team, hear me out first... Bass is a good player... Love him... However, he can't really make that much of a difference because he's a pf... Dirk is a pf... Yes, they can play together at times but we can't do that all the time especially if there are some good post up players on the other team... Plus, if he develops into a really good player, do you think we will be contented in just being a back up? He might not sign with us next year because of that...

Now, if this trade happens, we get a shooter who is still young that can still develop into a good role player and a player that is not too old, who can get rid of all of our problems... To all of you who doesn't know, Hedo is one of the leaders in 4th quarter points per game... Next in line to players like, Kobe, Lebron and Wade... What the mavs need is heart... Hedo I think is perfect for the job... So with this deal, we get what we are looking for... A player who has a lot of heart and a player who can shoot threes... Well, both of them can shoot threes so it's another good thing...

I think the Magic may be interested in this deal because they needed a post presence and Bass can give that to them... Stack can serve as a leader in the locker room and be a back up sg... Another thing that they need...

So here is the line up of both teams if this deal is made...
Mavs:
PG Kidd/Barea/Terry
SG Howard/Green/Terry/Foster/Redick
SF Hedo/Howard/Jones/
PF Dirk/Hedo/Howard
C Diop/Erica
*I didn't include George coz I don't want him on my team!
Magic:
PG Nelson/Bogans
SG Pietrus/Lee/Stack
SF Lewis/Stack
PF Bass/Lewis/Cook
C Howard/Battie/Gortat

I am a fan of the Blazers, Magic and Mavs... And i think this deal works well on two of may favorite teams...
What do you guys think? If you think this is crazy, what do you call the proposal of the guy who thinks we should get VC half man half pain in the ***! LMAO

What do you think?

*Superman*
07-10-2008, 01:40 PM
^ I would love to get Bass, he would be an awesome back up PF. I not to sure on trading for Stack though. He is 33 and is starting to decline. Hedo is 29 and turing 30 so i think that works out better for us. If we were to do a trade with the Mavs, i would do this.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=3024~862~2745~2006&teams=6~6~19~19&te=&cash=

rapjuicer06
07-10-2008, 01:52 PM
that trade would kick so much *** but would never happen....