PDA

View Full Version : summer league roster

talk.sick
07-09-2008, 08:59 PM
How come haislip and james white didn't even make it to the summer league roster for the raptors? Weren't they invited to the free agent camp? I wonder if it has something to do with their teams in europe... but I'm pretty sure I've read that they've just finished their contracts there.

Another thing. I don't know how much potential Joel Bosh has. I was trying to search draft express for their estimate on his potential but they don't have a profile for him. It would be a nice surprise if he does end up making the roster and becomes an impact player for the raptors. He could learn more from his Big Brother.

Tom Stone
07-09-2008, 09:21 PM
How come haislip and james white didn't even make it to the summer league roster for the raptors? Weren't they invited to the free agent camp? I wonder if it has something to do with their teams in europe... but I'm pretty sure I've read that they've just finished their contracts there.

Another thing. I don't know how much potential Joel Bosh has. I was trying to search draft express for their estimate on his potential but they don't have a profile for him. It would be a nice surprise if he does end up making the roster and becomes an impact player for the raptors. He could learn more from his Big Brother.
Yeah, man I agree.....Bc said we want to be long and lean team...James white fits that...

Bob_at_york
07-10-2008, 09:52 AM
The two guys you mentioned are probably playing on someone else's summer league team. James White probably tried out with a lot of teams over the last couple of months.

Countdown
07-11-2008, 01:40 AM
Why isn't Nathan Jawai on the team?

blujaysrock
07-11-2008, 07:20 AM
he will be^