PDA

View Full Version : !!! !!!!Sofoklis Schortsanitis!!!! !!!

nygiant/clipper
07-09-2008, 07:34 AM
it still hasnt sunk in yet that brand screwed us...sending us back to square 1 with his back stabbing.....i started thinking whats next!!

from all the players MIKE LOOSER DUNLEAVY hand picks..to ride out our bench ( yoroslav..singleton...ewing..blah blah blah) what ever happen to sofoklis Schortsanitis....this guy was man handleing the usa team AKA ELTON BRAND to win greece a gold medal....WHY THE HELL HASNT THE CLIPPERS MADE A PUSH TO BRING HIM!!!

this is all an indication that mike dunlosser thinks he's a basketball genius and somehow convinces sterling that he know what hes doin....

sofoklis Schortsanitis would be an exellent nba baskeball player,,,a peice to a championship puzzle....but for some odd reason were not even thinking about it,,,

maggete and brand leaving i think has ALOT to do with mike dunleavy!!

nygiant/clipper
07-09-2008, 07:48 AM
OMG CHECK THIS GUY OUT ON YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOs3lJina_w

adealstimson
07-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Bring this guy in, screw it

BigT901
07-09-2008, 12:50 PM
im pretty sure that now brand is gone, they probably will bring him over no matter what his weight is.

DES
07-09-2008, 01:38 PM
sofo moves boulders....runs like a gazelle but i dont think he can start. he did man handle everyone on the usa team. remembering him moving howard...brand...and even watching lebron move out his way as sofo drove towards the basket.

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2008, 02:24 PM
We've had this conversation a few times. He put on about 100 pounds since the Olympics. He recently lost some wieght but is still about 60 pounds overwieght.

BigT901
07-09-2008, 02:25 PM
it doesnt matter, we need him now.

arlubas
07-09-2008, 03:09 PM
We've had this conversation a few times. He put on about 100 pounds since the Olympics. He recently lost some wieght but is still about 60 pounds overwieght.

News update: Sofo is playing with the Greek National Team again right now and he's looking more and more like the player he was back in 06. He's lost a lot of the extra weight he had and is mobile and basically looks like an athlete instead of a refrigerator again. I doubt the Clipps will bring him in but if they want to he ain't in half bad shape right now and could get even better by the time the preseason starts. I doubt they will try and bring him in in such short notice though.

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2008, 03:42 PM
I say bring him on over! There is plenty of time before the season starts! I would wait to see how he looks in the Olympics. If he plays anywhere close to last time bring him over!! We only have 6 players on the roster and about $50 million cap space if Baron leaves. He would be a good name that would sell some tickets if he gets good exposure in the Olympics again!

krazyclipperfan
07-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Brng him over he can fill Brands shoes and I would love to see him playing along side Kaman. They can get him in to playing shape as the season goes on. He will be a Beast in the paint and can help us now.

DES
07-09-2008, 04:07 PM
I say bring him on over! There is plenty of time before the season starts! I would wait to see how he looks in the Olympics. If he plays anywhere close to last time bring him over!! We only have 6 players on the roster and about $50 million cap space if Baron leaves. He would be a good name that would sell some tickets if he gets good exposure in the Olympics again!

yea i say bring him in....and when we play philly....i hope he drops brand.

arlubas
07-09-2008, 04:16 PM
yea i say bring him in....and when we play philly....i hope he drops brand.

Haha dude, Brand might be a great player (regardless of what he did to us) but he ain't got sh11t on Sofo in the low post. Hell I don't know how many guys do in the world right now. The man is a tank and has very good footwork and moves plus speed for his massive size.If he gets the ball in the low block, there's two options: You either let him score or try to foul him hard enough so he doesn't get an and1.

arlubas
07-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Yo Cracka, how come the title of this thread is still Papaloukas? You think you could change that?

DES
07-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Haha dude, Brand might be a great player (regardless of what he did to us) but he ain't got sh11t on Sofo in the low post. Hell I don't know how many guys do in the world right now. The man is a tank and has very good footwork and moves plus speed for his massive size.If he gets the ball in the low block. There's two options: You either let him score or try to foul him hard enough so he doesn't get an and1.

i know...i was heavy on the olympic games...that yr...for truck bodied guy like him..he has very good footwork...

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Yo Cracka, how come the title of this thread is still Papaloukas? You think you could change that?

Cause I don't know how to spell Sokoklis Schornoqtinates?

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Boom cut and paste!!

nygiant/clipper
07-10-2008, 11:02 PM
Still No Word On Him !!! I Think The Clips Just Forgot About Him,,,,,,,

Cracka2HI!
07-10-2008, 11:11 PM
He hasn't been NBA ready since last Olympics. Lets watch him in the Olympics before we make him an offer. He could be just what we need to replace Brand! I'm sure he is focusing on the Olympics right now and not that interested in talking deal with his American team.

nygiant/clipper
07-11-2008, 07:26 PM
im just woundering if he still under our rights into get him?? i was in greece last year,,,,,the man is on ALOT of posters and commericals!!

krazyclipperfan
07-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Yeah the Clippers still hold his NBA rights.

nygiant/clipper
07-11-2008, 08:26 PM
u know it reminds me alot of manu ginobli situation,,,,all these nba evaluters are just stubborn morons......

manu ginobli MAN HANDLED the u,s team......i was sitting there saying were theres the next top 5 pick in the draft!! but then he fell 2 the second round to the spurs cause popivich saw 1st hand how good the guy was (being on the u.s team)

same thing for sofo!! he man handles the u.s team.....CLEARLY CAN PLAY,,,its not like hes a dead beat AND HELLLLL HES BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE ON THE BENCH,,AKA WILLIAMS AND POWELL......

i just dont get it,,,,,,,,,

arlubas
07-12-2008, 06:32 AM
im just woundering if he still under our rights into get him?? i was in greece last year,,,,,the man is on ALOT of posters and commericals!!

For real? Where did you go while you were here man?

DES
07-12-2008, 11:59 AM
lol

nygiant/clipper
07-12-2008, 08:43 PM
i went 2 years ago.......went to over 20 islands ,,kos...milos....aegina..kthriea....lol i cant rememeber them all but can say this.....GREECE IS WHERE ITS AT!!

Cracka2HI!
07-12-2008, 08:55 PM
^ He was saying where did you go where Sofo was on a bunch of commercials and billboards? He lives in Greece. He's saying Greece isn't the country where you saw that. Meaning Sofo didn't really do those things.

dick butane
07-13-2008, 03:52 AM
What are you talking about?.... We can't just decide to bring someone over....The morons in the front office would love to bring him over, but he's not coming. Sofo dropped to the clippers in the second round cause he's NEVER coming. He has a contract in Europe with an enormous buyout....so Sofo would have to put up millions of his own money (clippers are limited to a half million contribution by nba rules).
Also the Euro is currently beating the American dollar by double....so if he's making 3 million a year there, the clips would have to pay 6 mil just to be even plus they would have to add to that amount to make up for moving across the world say another 2 mil and they would have to make up for the fact that he won't be famous here until he proves himself, so there won't be any endorsement money...say another 2 mil. So 11 million a year to get a guy who has never played a minute in the NBA.

arlubas
07-13-2008, 06:35 AM
^ He was saying where did you go where Sofo was on a bunch of commercials and billboards? He lives in Greece. He's saying Greece isn't the country where you saw that. Meaning Sofo didn't really do those things.

Actually I meant where did he go while he was staying here, it had nothing to do with Sofo. :p

DES
07-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Actually I meant where did he go while he was staying here, it had nothing to do with Sofo. :p

ha....

kylem4711
07-13-2008, 01:46 PM

he doesn't like making sense, he was just trying tell us how ridiculously rich he wishes he was

arlubas
07-13-2008, 04:49 PM
Oh btw, tomorrow the Greek national team starts playing in the pre olympic tournament so I'll keep you guys posted about how Sofo is doing in this thread.

kylem4711
07-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Oh btw, tomorrow the Greek national team starts playing in the pre olympic tournament so I'll keep you guys posted about how Sofo is doing in this thread.

yeah that would be awesome. would you be able to get highlights over the internet?

Cracka2HI!
07-13-2008, 06:21 PM

I got served! LOL!!

nygiant/clipper
07-13-2008, 07:32 PM

LOL....uuhh yaaa he did do thosee things......billboards and everything......i was there when they beat the u.s team sooo maybe thats why IT WAS EVERYWHERE,,

put the kush down craka

Cracka2HI!
07-13-2008, 08:01 PM
LOL well the "I got served" post was to deal with that. As for putting down kush? Hell no? Why? Go back and look at the posts what I posted made sense.

nygiant/clipper
07-13-2008, 11:15 PM
ur my only friend craka.......if we get in the finals.....ill hook u up

don'tfireNedCo
07-13-2008, 11:17 PM

hey, I have never been hostile to you, maybe a bit preachy, but that comes from having kids.

arlubas
07-14-2008, 03:19 AM
yeah that would be awesome. would you be able to get highlights over the internet?

I can cap the games and post the highlights myself even though I will be too bored to do that probably.

Cracka2HI!
07-14-2008, 03:33 AM

Sounds good man! How bout you sponser a PSD Clipper night! If you want you can even get us the good seats...even though everyone I know posting on this site is perfectly happy with nosebleeds.

Reezy
07-14-2008, 12:22 PM
I know I'd be perfectly fine with the nosebleed section. :D

andrewexd
07-15-2008, 11:08 AM
wouldn't the clippers have to buyout his conract, which the nba allows up to $500,000. Anyone know how many yrs left on his contract ?

Cracka2HI!
07-15-2008, 04:21 PM
^ I don't think his buyout is that big of a problem. I really don't know for sure.

krazyclipperfan
07-15-2008, 05:25 PM
^^i think sofo real problem is his weight and his work ethic off the court. he can be a good player but the only question is how hard he wants to work at it.

don'tfireNedCo
07-15-2008, 11:11 PM
he makes too much money there to come here.

won't happen until he is washed up like sabonis