PDA

View Full Version : Guys WTF is going on!

Paris Hilton
07-09-2008, 01:17 AM
I was doing some hw, and the next thing I know Elton Brand and Corey Magatte are both freaking gone! What the heck is next? I know Baron hasnt officially signed yet, are we screwed?:mad: Whats our next move guys?

kylem4711
07-09-2008, 01:21 AM
who knows. this sucks BAD

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2008, 01:51 AM
What happened today is the cycle ended. We are back to being the Clippers. We're actually in year 2 of it, but we make the playoffs once every 10-12 years and then make horrible lottery picks for a decade. WE'RE BACK :(

kylem4711
07-09-2008, 02:00 AM
**** cracka. this is bull****

kylem4711
07-09-2008, 02:00 AM
thought u were gonna get drunk?

Paris Hilton
07-09-2008, 02:01 AM
What happened today is the cycle ended. We are back to being the Clippers. We're actually in year 2 of it, but we make the playoffs once every 10-12 years and then make horrible lottery picks for a decade. WE'RE BACK :(

You can say that again......... I just ordered all kinds of Clippers gear too! :mad: I wil still be attending the games this year though :D

kylem4711
07-09-2008, 02:04 AM
you did??

i was so close to re newing my season tickets. sooo glad tha ti didnt

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2008, 02:07 AM
thought u were gonna get drunk?

Naw not good enough! Had to do what my name would indicate!!

BTW the end of the cycle started when Shaun's leg fell off. Then Brand got hurt, now this :cry:

kylem4711
07-09-2008, 02:14 AM
stupid thing is, this is the only time sterling was willing to spend money.

WillisLovechild
07-09-2008, 02:24 AM
i genuinely feel bad for clipper fans. i support both LA teams, but damn u guys have a lot of bad luck. hopefully al thornton continues to amaze and u get josh smith. i'll pray the clippers do something to get back to the way they were a few years back.

CKs Hairstylist
07-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Yeah, the Warriors…that's a history to be proud of. Go play with your Clifford Ray doll or something.

Corey would be an idiot to take that deal now, with a 2008 salary of only $6 million. Logically, he should either get $10 million and up from us, or nearly that from Atlanta if we sign Smith and the Hawks don't match. (Losing Smith would put the Hawks $11 million under the cap, but they'll probably spend some of that on Childress's new deal.)

Of course, with our luck today, he'll turn out to be the one Dukie whose word actually is good. Sigh.

kylem4711
07-09-2008, 02:38 AM
haha new this would happen , go warriors welcome maggette , now Baron wants to crawl back

ohh, you knew this would happen exactly?

i like how you probably just made a new account so that you can bait and get banned.

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Don't even bother responding to posts like that. I'll just report them.

It hasn't been too bad. There have only been one or 2. Just try to stay calm in this trying time.

kylem4711
07-09-2008, 02:42 AM
but its sooo hard not to cracka! especially at a time like this.

i wont tho

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2008, 02:44 AM
Actually anyone can report a post that. You just click on the explanation and put baiting as the reason. It's the best thing to do right now. We still have a lot to talk about with Josh Smith and maybe losing Davis and so on and so forth. We can't have everyone going and getting banned over some stupid comments.

Paris Hilton
07-09-2008, 02:55 AM
I got banned from clipperz topbuzz, because my user name was Britney Spears! POS site!

kylem4711
07-09-2008, 03:04 AM
ha thats funny

arlubas
07-09-2008, 04:29 AM

Pretty much. Oh well, for better or worse I'm not jumping ship on the clipps, even though Corey and Elton were the reasons I became a fan of them in the first place and they're both gone now. If anything, this has made me even more of a passionate Clipps follower.

Cracka2HI!
07-09-2008, 05:07 AM
Pretty much. Oh well, for better or worse I'm not jumping ship on the clipps, even though Corey and Elton were the reasons I became a fan of them in the first place and they're both gone now. If anything, this has made me even more of a passionate Clipps follower.

Yea for some reason its hard not to a like this team once you start. We always fall flat on our face. Today the Clippers returned to normal.

krazyclipperfan
07-09-2008, 05:34 AM
I don't think we should give up hope we are a young team now but we have to rookie with something to prove. Gordon is a player that could have went higher in the draft if he wouldn't have got injuried and if he coach would have never quit so he has something to prove next year. And Jordan was projected to be a lotto pick but for some reason he sliped into the second round he got a huge chip on his shoulder and he wants to prove that he should have been a lotto pick. If we go to a run and gun team and play defense on the other end of the floor we will be ok.

bayareafan650
07-09-2008, 06:06 AM
I'm sorry guys. It must really suck to be a clipper fan :( I am hearing that Baron might not even sign with you guys now, and he may crawl back to the warriors. As a warrior fan, i wouldnt even want him back. Maybe we would sign and trade him somewhere, but I dont want baron back after what he did to us

BigT901
07-09-2008, 11:17 AM
i guess we know how you warrior fans feel, except that we offered brand the same amount of money as philly did but its OK.

DES
07-09-2008, 11:26 AM
have hopes still, though its disheartened what brand did to us. we still have peices left...in kaman and if davis signs then we have a force. a weak bench indeed but we should think about rebuilding now.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-09-2008, 11:29 AM
I think if you look at some of the positives it may cheer you guys up. Think about Al Thorton having a huge year next year like 16+ppg and Eric Gordon having a solid rookie season. Also think about Chris Kaman continuing to grow and progress into a premier center in the league. Just trying to help ease the pain..
It really might not be that bad.
Clippers are a bad luck kind of team and I know how you feel living in Cleveland and all.

BigT901
07-09-2008, 11:30 AM
its also good because we can get younger players with our money now,

DES
07-09-2008, 11:34 AM
its also good because we can get younger players with our money now,

yea...thats my main focus now. im moving on....not looking at the past and thinking more of what we can do in the future.. thats what we should all do...heads high clippers!