PDA

View Full Version : World Series....

B2theRY
07-09-2008, 01:00 AM
how bad would it be for baseball if it was a TAMPA BAY RAYS vs. FLORIDA MARLINS World Series? :D

Ragun
07-09-2008, 01:09 AM
how bad would it be for baseball if it was a TAMPA BAY RAYS vs. FLORIDA MARLINS World Series? :D

CAIN=FUTURE
07-09-2008, 01:28 AM
It would be fantastic. Two small market teams.

Max Power
07-09-2008, 01:39 AM
It would be bad for FOX.
It wouldn't hurt ''the game" one bit.

BigEric
07-09-2008, 01:41 AM
It would be interesting.

Joba Rules!!
07-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Won't happen anyway.

Sc00py
07-09-2008, 01:43 AM
It would not draw any interest from casual fans.

My guess is that it would pull in the lowest ratings for a world series.

Lady's Man
07-09-2008, 01:48 AM
aint ever gonna happen cause its going to be da braves playin in dat fall classic.... its all about da A... braves got this... they be hot right now and we be about to get dat jason bay..... whats u know about that........ choo choo the A train commin through.

Sc00py
07-09-2008, 01:59 AM
aint ever gonna happen cause its going to be da braves playin in dat fall classic.... its all about da A... braves got this... they be hot right now and we be about to get dat jason bay..... whats u know about that........ choo choo the A train commin through.

didn't they nearly get a perfect game thrown against them on Monday? The Braves are weak.

Joba Rules!!
07-09-2008, 02:00 AM

No hablas ingles?

Wrigleyboy25
07-09-2008, 02:01 AM
Just a little friendly advice...people aren't going to tolerate many incoherent posts such as this one. Not trying to be mean, just saying...

JDIsMyGod23
07-09-2008, 02:04 AM
I really think he is Leon Phelps. Yay, wif my Courvoisier. Dats disscussin'. I wonder what is keyboard is thinking when he is typing that. "Jesus, are you ****ing kidding me with this?" The S button probably gets pissed because the Z is used more.

ugafan
07-09-2008, 03:10 AM
On the behalf of all Braves fans we appologize for the illogical and simply idiotic posts by the likes of this guy and other stupid braves fans, they are based in the ignorance capital of the world, also I digress somebody please trade us for Tex

natepro
07-09-2008, 04:03 AM
If the Angels can't make it, I'm the biggest bandwagon Tampa fan around. I'd LOVE to see them get to the Series this year.

nyyfan4life
07-09-2008, 04:10 AM
It'll be a Cubs-Yankees WS.

A little too homerish?

Sorry.

:hide:

Tragedy
07-09-2008, 10:20 AM
The only way fans would be drawn is if the Yankees and Red Sox agreed to show up and make it a Fatal Four Way.

nyyfan4life
07-09-2008, 11:01 AM
The only way fans would be drawn is if the Yankees and Red Sox agreed to show up and make it a Fatal Four Way.

A fatal four way of Cubs, Yanks, Mets and Sox would be tight in terms of fan drawn. It will be just like the all-star game almost. AL vs NL.

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-09-2008, 11:04 AM
A fatal four way of Cubs, Yanks, Mets and Sox would be tight in terms of fan drawn. It will be just like the all-star game almost. AL vs NL.

Because so many players on the yankees and mets are deserving all stars....

nyyfan4life
07-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Because so many players on the yankees and mets are deserving all stars....

Jeter was the only non-deserving guy on the AL. And you can make a case for him also since the level of talent at the AL SS position is weak.

DaSox_05
07-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Jeter was the only non-deserving guy on the AL. And you can make a case for him also since the level of talent at the AL SS position is weak.

Dont forget Varitek and his mighty .220 batting average :D

torontosports10
07-09-2008, 11:24 AM
I would love it actually get to see SOOO many young great players.

nyyfan4life
Dont forget Varitek and his mighty .220 batting average :D

I meant from the Yankees perspective. Varitek was an awful selection. Pierzynski got hosed, IMO.

JaysAddict43
oh yeah? How about the oh so scary Fukudome ;)

Cub_StuckinSTL
07-09-2008, 11:26 AM

Nope fook and sori dont belong either I know

nyyfan4life
07-09-2008, 11:26 AM

Burrell got hosed right there. Pat "the Bat" has had a MVP caliber first half, IMO. The voting, I though, was better though than in the past.

redwhiteandblue
07-09-2008, 11:51 AM
On the behalf of all Braves fans we appologize for the illogical and simply idiotic posts by the likes of this guy and other stupid braves fans, they are based in the ignorance capital of the world, also I digress somebody please trade us for Tex

I appreciate on behalf of Braves fans you're apologizing, but you coulda been nice about it like the first guy. I don't know if your from Atlanta and 'hood' and thats the way you talk or if you're doing some sort of Lady's Man impression, but like someone said most people aren't going to tolerate or appreciate your posts if you're talking like that. Just clean it up a bit and your word will hold a little more weight when people are reading it. If you're just a ******* and dont care--not saying you are-- well then whatever good luck I guess

On another note, I don't know how this got to AS voting, but IMO, it needs to be taken away from the fans. I love voting its one of my favorite things to do, but these big market teams are ****ing things up. I sit down at the AS game to watch the best players of the first half compete. I really did not want to watch Fukudome or Soriano (whos onthe DL IIRC), or Varitek, Pedroia and Youklis (who I feel is a bit overrated anyways). Kinsler should've gotten on, Pat Burrell and El Caballo shoulda got the honors, and albeit a very slow start, I would've rather seen the Mustach-iambino in there!

But anyways with the WS, I'm feelng the Braves aren't making it there, we got a tough road ahead of ourselves. I'll probably be rooting for the Mets to do well, but once postseason comes around I'll be rooting elsewhere. Probably TBay... I hope Florida does make it too. Hopefully they'll keep proving their worth a better city then Miami where they can't get their own stadium and fans to come out. They've been great, or at least excellent overachievers over the last 10-12 years, but yet still get no love.

ShinobiNYC
07-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Nope fook and sori dont belong either I know

Who in the Mets or Yankees not named Jeter doesn't deserve to go?
Wright? Has the numbers and he is not in it.
Reyes? See above
Santana? See above x2
Giambi? See above x3
Damon? See above x4
Matsui? See above x5