PDA

View Full Version : miami heat songs

greek miami hea
07-08-2008, 08:09 PM
this thread is created in order to inspire u to write little songs for the heat.express yotr love for the heat via smart lyrics and words!

greek miami hea
07-08-2008, 08:18 PM
here is mine.miami heat,they re gonna beat.the rest because they are the best.miami may,be the champs at the nba,for their second time,heat players are going to shine.. .. with dwayne wade,we ve got the perfect aid,he dunks he scores,he makes assists and blocks.the great shawn,is the rebounding don,he scores,making steals ane he dunks the rim! when they re on the court they leave their worries out.they re trying hard the heat will be back..the 2008 nba draft was sweet because we acquired mario and beasley

greek miami hea
07-08-2008, 08:20 PM
hows that?

MiamiHeat
07-08-2008, 08:20 PM
CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT,
LETS GO HEAT!!

greatest song ever that goes on for 3 mins :)

greek miami hea
07-08-2008, 08:24 PM
nice!thats the spirit!

fins08
07-08-2008, 08:27 PM
ready... i made a beasley rap last week.

fins08
07-08-2008, 08:27 PM
B EASY RAP

Yeah. B Easy is with the Miami Heat comin to South Beach. The Bulls took D Rose #1, boy what a reach.
He was takin #2, he gonna dominate you, man I can't wait till he releases his first shoe.
On draft night he was wearin his suit and tie, I really wanted to select him and that no lie, because he aint your average guy.
While talkin to the media and the press, he noticed that OJ Mayo being great was just a guess.
Pat Riley came on and praised this baller, all the trade talks was like a cold caller, to Jerryd Bayless, he is much, much taller.
All the fans cheered at the Triple A, oh man, for the Heat it was a great day.
On draft night, the Heat's war room didn't fight, although with all the speculation of not taking him it gave me a fright.
June 26, 2008 will go down in history for this team, winning now is reality, not just a dream.

Michael Beasley is now on the Heat, Riley made the right decision so we can't be beat.
Michael Beasley is now on the Heat, Riley made the right decision so we can't be beat.

Comin to play with D-Wade, Super Mario and Shawn Marion, the Heat's opponents we'll be burryin.
He's gonna be Rookie of the Year, the Bulls fans will shed a tear, dawg, this dude has no fear.
Beastley will average 20 and 10 his first season, rootin against the Heat would be like treason.
The Bulls will wish they'd taken the Beast, becuase now they'll never win the East.
Rose looks good when he has the ball, but come on, damn, he aint no Chris Paul.
Gettin back to the playoffs is our goal, B Easy is the team's new soul, if this was football we would be goin to the Super Bowl.
While we still need a Center and some Guards, the front office will get it done, they'll go the whole 9 yards.
Guy is a rebounding machine, I don't see any character issues, he stays clean, but to our rivals, he is just mean.

Hailing from K-State, the Wildcats roared with him from the starting gate, Longhorn and Jayhawk is what he ate.
His hometown is in the DC area, he gonna sting the other teams, he gonna give them malaria.
He went to a different high school 5 times, man in this song I pull off sick rhymes, as to the top the Beast climbs.
You see now when he steps on the court, the other teams shouldn't even try, they just will abort, in times of war he will be the Heat's fort.
Mike is taking the NBA by storm, comin down to Miami, where the weather is warm.
B Easy is gonna get 25 and 12 year in and year out, when people see him, his name they gonna shout.
Beasley is the man right now, when it is all set is done he is going to take a bow, the other teams will be beaten up they'll be like, ow.
Michael Beasley is the name, the Bulls selection of Rose will put them on the Wall of Shame, but for Beasley, soon he'll be in the Hall of Fame.

greek miami hea
07-08-2008, 08:29 PM
miami heat hallelujah!haha

greek miami hea
07-08-2008, 08:32 PM
wow.that michael beasley song made me cry.way to go fins08.u are very talented!

greek miami hea
07-08-2008, 08:37 PM
miami heat i love u so much,i want u the first place to catch.with a little patience we will be back,and thats not gonna be luck.

daleja424
07-08-2008, 09:22 PM
B EASY RAP

Yeah. B Easy is with the Miami Heat comin to South Beach. The Bulls took D Rose #1, boy what a reach.
He was takin #2, he gonna dominate you, man I can't wait till he releases his first shoe.
On draft night he was wearin his suit and tie, I really wanted to select him and that no lie, because he aint your average guy.
While talkin to the media and the press, he noticed that OJ Mayo being great was just a guess.
Pat Riley came on and praised this baller, all the trade talks was like a cold caller, to Jerryd Bayless, he is much, much taller.
All the fans cheered at the Triple A, oh man, for the Heat it was a great day.
On draft night, the Heat's war room didn't fight, although with all the speculation of not taking him it gave me a fright.
June 26, 2008 will go down in history for this team, winning now is reality, not just a dream.

Comin to play with D-Wade, Super Mario and Shawn Marion, the Heat's opponents we'll be burryin.
He's gonna be Rookie of the Year, the Bulls fans will shed a tear, dawg, this dude has no fear.
Beastley will average 20 and 10 his first season, rootin against the Heat would be like treason.
The Bulls will wish they'd taken the Beast, becuase now they'll never win the East.
Rose looks good when he has the ball, but come on, damn, he aint no Chris Paul.
Gettin back to the playoffs is our goal, B Easy is the team's new soul, if this was football we would be goin to the Super Bowl.
While we still need a Center and some Guards, the front office will get it done, they'll go the whole 9 yards.
Guy is a rebounding machine, I don't see any character issues, he stays clean, but to our rivals, he is just mean.

Hailing from K-State, the Wildcats roared with him from the starting gate, Longhorn and Jayhawk is what he ate.
His hometown is in the DC area, he gonna sting the other teams, he gonna give them malaria.
He went to a different high school 5 times, man in this song I pull off sick rhymes, as to the top the Beast climbs.
You see now when he steps on the court, the other teams shouldn't even try, they just will abort, in times of war he will be the Heat's fort.
Mike is taking the NBA by storm, comin down to Miami, where the weather is warm.
B Easy is gonna get 25 and 12 year in and year out, when people see him, his name they gonna shout.
Beasley is the man right now, when it is all set is done he is going to take a bow, the other teams will be beaten up they'll be like, ow.
Michael Beasley is the name, the Bulls selection of Rose will put them on the Wall of Shame, but for Beasley, soon he'll be in the Hall of Fame.

damn fin... not gunna give us some credit...ouch

Rolla
07-08-2008, 10:47 PM
CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT,
LETS GO HEAT!!

greatest song ever that goes on for 3 mins :)

hell yea but why only 3 mins?

fins08
07-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Sorry Daleja, if I make a video, look at the end credits or the description box cuz u helped. Thanks for the 2 lines tho.

yboord028
07-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Hey Shaq! Tell me how Beasleys *** tastes!

daleja424
07-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Sorry Daleja, if I make a video, look at the end credits or the description box cuz u helped. Thanks for the 2 lines tho.

haha... I was more or less kidding:D

greek miami hea
07-09-2008, 05:04 PM
i hope that we cant be beat!

Mambo Kings
07-09-2008, 05:04 PM
What was that old song we had, back in the mid-90s...it was some sing-along. Chorus went something like "Miami Hee-ee-ee-at, we can't.be.beat" I'm picturing images of neighborhood volunteer work done by players, to a slow hip hop beat...anyone remember what I'm talking about? It played during games and on the Sunshine Network.

greek miami hea
07-09-2008, 05:08 PM
i havent ever heard it before.but i like it.with the team we are building we wont be beat!lets go heat!

_Sn1P3r_
07-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Yo, Heat drafted Beasley at number two
This man is a beast, he's comin' right at you
We also got guard, Super Mario
and signed James Jones who could shoot from far yo (hah hah)
Uh, we also got Marion, Haslem, Zo and Banks
If you offered us your team for Wade, we'd say no thanks
Wade is our franchise, he's the face of the Heat
This season in 09, you know we can't be beat.

daleja424
07-09-2008, 07:02 PM

sweet rhymes yo...

_Sn1P3r_
07-09-2008, 07:03 PM
sweet rhymes yo...

Haha thanks. :)

greek miami hea
07-09-2008, 07:19 PM

nice one.but im a bit confused.are u a heat or raptors fan?

_Sn1P3r_
07-09-2008, 07:56 PM
nice one.but im a bit confused.are u a heat or raptors fan?

I can root for two teams can't I? I'm more of a Raptors fan because I live in Toronto but I root for the Heat, Lakers and NOH, in that order. I loved watching the Heat before they even won the championship. Hope I answered your question.

greek miami hea
07-09-2008, 08:11 PM
of course u can my friend.ive been watching the heat for3years.but i like the lakers,minnesota and phoenix too.but i love the heat.ok u answered mw question

_Sn1P3r_
07-09-2008, 10:15 PM
of course u can my friend.ive been watching the heat for3years.but i like the lakers,minnesota and phoenix too.but i love the heat.ok u answered mw question

Haha ok. :)