PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Fernandez

nashty13
07-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Do you think we can get Sarver to bend over outside US Airways so that every fan can kick him in the rear end for selling this guy last year?
Dudes ranked 3rd best rookie (and number 1 guard) behind Beasley and Oden. Would have solved our back up PG and shooter woes in one player. And considering we wouldn't have had to pay until this year, it hurts even more. Thanks Sarver for pretending you care about championships during the games.

PhxGiant
07-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Man Rudy Fernandez is a beast, if he goes on to be really good (which he probably will) ,then *sigh*, another good player that was given away. :pity:

STAT32
07-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Yea he will be good. No use in dwelling on it though. Just got to move on.

Derick713
07-08-2008, 07:35 PM
That wasn't the only mistake made by the Suns. Imagine if they had kept Deng or drafted a player like Iguodala, Jefferson or Smith. What if the Suns had drafted Jordan Farmar or kept Rajon Rondo. What if the Suns had taken Landry instead of Tucker. The biggest mistake was passing on David West over someone no one remembers.

Steve Nash
Rudy Frenandez
Shawn Marion
Amare Stoudemire
Josh Smith

or

Steve Nash/Jordan Farmar
Rudy Frenandez/Leandro Barbosa
Shawn Marion/Linas Klezia/Grant Hill
Amare Stoudemire/Boris Diaw/Carl Landry
Al Jefferson/

king4day
07-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Yea all teams pass on future Allstars.
If we're gonna go the route of 'what if', then what if we took Arenas and Manu.

chadillachembre
07-08-2008, 08:41 PM
half of the league could have gotten david west that draft even thoguh chose Žarko Čabarkapa. a horrible decision. but if we keep trading our picks history will continue to repeat itself and we will lose on more and more young talent. i hate the what if game. it hurts!

nashty13
07-09-2008, 12:03 AM
I wasnt posing a what if question. I was wondering if you all would accompany me to US Airways center to ask Sarver to bend over so we can all kick him really hard.

Tblaze
07-09-2008, 04:34 AM
I hate it too for phoenix, cause I like that team most after my blazers..

lavis
07-09-2008, 08:22 AM
That's not so horrible.. There are teams with far worse decisions in their history.