PDA

View Full Version : Trading time is coming up.

knicksfanburned
07-08-2008, 06:10 PM
I imagine Rose's expiring contract will have value by the deadline in Feb. as will Steph's contract. Maybe just buy steph out. Please just buyout J.James to open up his wasted roster spot. E. Curry, J. Crawford, Q. Richardson, Zach Randolph are all on the trading block and probably D.Lee and Nate Robinson too. (contracts coming up soon) We are looking at a core of the Rooster, chandler, Duhon, Balkman, Jefferies, Mardy collins? We are going to have to find more help at point guard and size up front! Definitely need to get more shooters and rebounders if D.Lee and Zach are dealt. Who is coming to NYC?

HOZ THE KNICK
07-08-2008, 06:52 PM
well i think walsh have some deals in place right now one with the warriors and one with the bulls, he is just waiting for free agency to run it's course a then out the blue he's going to hit us with it we won't even see it coming lol.

gotham
07-08-2008, 07:17 PM
I imagine Rose's expiring contract will have value by the deadline in Feb. as will Steph's contract. Maybe just buy steph out. Please just buyout J.James to open up his wasted roster spot. E. Curry, J. Crawford, Q. Richardson, Zach Randolph are all on the trading block and probably D.Lee and Nate Robinson too. (contracts coming up soon) We are looking at a core of the Rooster, chandler, Duhon, Balkman, Jefferies, Mardy collins? We are going to have to find more help at point guard and size up front! Definitely need to get more shooters and rebounders if D.Lee and Zach are dealt. Who is coming to NYC?

what kind of core is that?? Thats a summer league squad :eyebrow:

Giaps
07-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Jeffries is on the block. Has been since day 1.

I think this is the order of players he wants to trade:
1) Randolph
2) Jeffries
3) Curry
4) Crawford
5) Lee
6) Robinson

KnickVeteran
07-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Knicks have no intentions on buying out Marbury or James because of their contract. Jason collins came in good handy to Memphis the same way James contract can to some other team. I understand 21 mill is a big contract, but there are ways to get things done.

lionheartc
07-08-2008, 08:15 PM
i do believe we will trade someone before the season starts and at the deadline. We are are a team that attracts many teams in the nba because we will have a couple of cheap contracts.

GOODLUCKDONNIE
07-08-2008, 08:30 PM
i have a good feeling we are nabbing monta ellisa without trading DLEE or NATE

Hustla23
07-08-2008, 09:33 PM
^^ lol. Walsh isn't Houdini , he's a GM

I think Walsh is going to try really hard to trade Zach, get a decent offer and then reject it because he felt he could have gotten more. Then we're back to square one with no significant changes in the roster and our starting lineup is:

Marbury
Crawford
Richardson
Randolph
Curry

But I seriously hope he proves me wrong.

Mets5-7-15-57
07-08-2008, 09:35 PM
If the Knicks could somehow get Monta Ellis I would go crazy not only cause he's a good player but he is my favorite NBA player, so I would be pretty pumped

GOODLUCKDONNIE
07-08-2008, 09:37 PM
all of NY would be pumped hes a soilid nba player who would make us an instant playoff team IMO (depending on what we give up of cource)

stoopboy45
07-09-2008, 11:00 AM
If the Knicks could somehow get Monta Ellis I would go crazy not only cause he's a good player but he is my favorite NBA player, so I would be pretty pumped

I just don't see them trading him now that Davis is gone!!! If anything I see them signing him long term.

SLY WILLIAMS
07-09-2008, 11:12 AM

Monta Ellis plus Nate plus Jcraw would be a great amount of speed in our back court plus Ellis can shoot.

Adding Ellis Shooting to Galinaris shooting and all of a sudden the post opens up much more. Its like the Magic adding Lewis and Turk on the outside. All of a sudden Dwight Howard had a lot more room to work with and go one on one instead of constant double teams.

Bwangster12
07-09-2008, 11:14 AM
If Monta Ellis ends up in Miami I think I might just shoot myself.

knicks religion
07-09-2008, 11:17 AM

the core that you named would probably lose a couple summer league games. are you fa'real? why are you guys so quick to give up nate/jamal/eddy/d.lee? i could understand that they're bait . . . but for what? would you really trade nate/crawford/eddy/d.lee!? and why are you all so FxN sure about chandler? okay, give him a chance, but you all act like he's certified kobe bryant. let him build confidence before you start talking about him in a main setup. mardy collins too. he has the lowest confidence on the court. but he can play. jared jeffries . . .a little goofy on offense. basically overall::badidea:

29$JerZ
07-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Knicks Core

Nate
Jamal
Wilson/Balkman
Lee/Danilo
Curry

We have the rest of our roster as overpaid players who are either hurt or play for themselves.

still a fan
07-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Knicks Core

Nate
Jamal
Wilson/Balkman
Lee/Danilo
Curry

We have the rest of our roster as overpaid players who are either hurt or play for themselves.

No duhon???

knicksfanburned
07-09-2008, 12:00 PM
this team sucked last year big time. You could find 12 guys at Ruckers park that would've had a better season than these losers. Shop all the big money contracts if possible to sign a splashy free agent in 2010-11. If anyone wants Steph, Q-Rich, Curry, or Jamal they can have them. Addition by subtraction man. Zach may still have value and we might be able to dangle him for a need at PG or Center. D. Lee and Nate are going into contract summers next summer so if they have value trade them now! We can't afford to resign either one to big money. Blow this BS up. wipe it clean and start fresh.

MSG34
07-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Jeffries is on the block. Has been since day 1.

I think this is the order of players he wants to trade:
1) Randolph
2) Jeffries
3) Curry
4) Crawford
5) Lee
6) Robinson

Hard to believe Marbury's not on the list? He wants to keep Nate over Curry Crawford or Lee? I don't think so. This is my order but I shouldn't include Jeffires b/c he should just be cut

Marbury
Randolph
Jeffries
Crawford
Nate
Curry
Lee

carlo
07-09-2008, 01:52 PM
^^ lol. Walsh isn't Houdini , he's a GM

I think Walsh is going to try really hard to trade Zach, get a decent offer and then reject it because he felt he could have gotten more. Then we're back to square one with no significant changes in the roster and our starting lineup is:

Marbury
Crawford
Richardson
Randolph
Curry

But I seriously hope he proves me wrong.

:speechless: :speechless: