PDA

View Full Version : Do the 76ers have enough cap space for Brand and Iguadala

GLobo
07-08-2008, 04:24 PM
I think Iggy would be a great fit in our system...Ellis, Iguadala, Randolph, Wright, Biedrens would be the most athletic lineup in the league and he could show Wright and Randolph how to throw crazy muscle on a skinny frame

Tmac416
07-08-2008, 04:32 PM
they can becuase they are going to sign a free agent first and then they can still sign igudola. but yea i would lvoe him here

Conor
07-08-2008, 04:35 PM
I don't see why Brand would go to Philly, they're able to offer 3 million less anually than we are, so if he's going to sign because of money wouldn't it be with us?

Thatruth32
07-08-2008, 04:59 PM
I don't see why Brand would go to Philly, they're able to offer 3 million less anually than we are, so if he's going to sign because of money wouldn't it be with us?

he is an east coast guy... and they were saying that he feels tha east is much easier to get to tha top than the west... pretty sure he is from NJ so to go to philly thats more or less home...

Thatruth32
07-08-2008, 05:01 PM
I think Iggy would be a great fit in our system...Ellis, Iguadala, Randolph, Wright, Biedrens would be the most athletic lineup in the league and he could show Wright and Randolph how to throw crazy muscle on a skinny frame

im sure philly feels tha same way we do bout monta and andris they are going to match anything if they are putting all this money out for smith and brand u would have to think there first deed is to keep AI

OneOpportunity
07-08-2008, 05:50 PM
because if he goes to Philly it is a guarentee to make the playoffs and make some noise. While with the Clips/Warriors it will be a major struggle just to get to the playoffs let alone go far in them