PDA

View Full Version : Better Career?

Baller1
07-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Who has the better career as an NBA player?

Kevin Durant or Michael Beasley

I picked these two because they are very similar, and had very similar stats at the college level, both #2 overall picks, and both are expected to do great things at the NBA level.

superkegger
07-08-2008, 03:05 PM
I think beasley will...OKC might struggle for some time, while beasley already has a bonafied superstar playing next to him...and whether they keep marion or not, they'll add another piece that makes the heat very good, and beasley will just be on a better team for awhile. So he'll get more exposure and have more chances to win games and playoff games.

_Sn1P3r_
07-08-2008, 05:04 PM
I gotta say Durant right now. He's the number one option on a fairly young team and proved he could be a good scorer percentages aside. Beasley will be the third option behind Wade and Marion so his touches will be limited. I personally think Beasley should be the second 'cause Marion can't make his own shot. I may be wrong but until Beasley plays in the regular season, can't really decipher it yet.

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Id say cus of situation it should be Durant.

but Beasley is NBA ready and is a FAR better rebounder than Durant. Beasley also has more of an NBA body.

Hell he got 28 and 10 in yesterdays summer league game against Derrick Rose's bulls (Rose only got 10 points and 3 dimes)

Id say Beasley is going to be the best out of Durant and Rose

Lakersfan2483
07-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Durant, he has the ability to be a prolific scorer and if he learns to Close games, watchout. He also has the ability to take over games.