PDA

View Full Version : Joe Johnson Vs. Michael Redd

dawgsfan_45
07-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Okay I'm posting another comparison with a Hawks player but who cares. Now I'd really like to see what ya'll think about this. It pisses me off that Redd made the USA team over JJ. What? I know Redd has had like 50 point games but so what. From what I've seen Redd is a one dimensional player...Shooting. JJ can do it all...Shoot, Drive, Post Up, Create his own shots on and off the ball...http://youtube.com/watch?v=CTN0xJigLFI.:mad:

What do ya'll think about this...not just who the better player is but about the USA team also.

Wade3
07-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Id go with Johnson but Redd is a pure shooter

sanfranfan1210
07-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Johnson

PhillyLuver
07-08-2008, 12:17 AM
JJ, I wouldn't touch Redd on the Sixers with a 10 foot pole

_Sn1P3r_
07-08-2008, 06:30 PM
JJ no doubt.

AgentViet
07-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Their talent and value is quite par. But I'll go with Joe Johnson since Buck fans tell me Redd is kind of a ball hog and chemistry ruiner.

LakerzDQ
07-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Okay I'm posting another comparison with a Hawks player but who cares. Now I'd really like to see what ya'll think about this. It pisses me off that Redd made the USA team over JJ. What? I know Redd has had like 50 point games but so what. From what I've seen Redd is a one dimensional player...Shooting. JJ can do it all...Shoot, Drive, Post Up, Create his own shots on and off the ball...http://youtube.com/watch?v=CTN0xJigLFI.:mad:

What do ya'll think about this...not just who the better player is but about the USA team also.

I didn't think Redd even needed to be on the team. I didn't think they needed 3 pointguards either.

anyways, they got redd because they were facing too much zone defense. If I was to choose a guy to shoot a 3-pointer, I would choose Redd over Johnson.

I would've gotten 1 more center instead of 1 of the guards.

HouRealCoach
07-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Its kinda close but Im taking Joe Johnson

SwaggaIke
07-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Joe Johnson and by a mile. Redd is so overrated. He will never be able to lead a team to the promised land as the number 1 option. Joe is so multi dimensional. Redd is so one dimensional.

x_notorious
07-09-2008, 06:29 PM
I would much rather have Joe Johnson. Michael Redd is vastly overrated IMO.

MassoDio
07-09-2008, 06:36 PM
I think Joe Johnson is the most underrated player in the league. Guy is sick. He is only slightly less percentage wise for career fg% and 3% than Redd. And every other aspect of is game is miles ahead of Redd.

ARMIN12NBA
07-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Joe Johnson. He is versatile and could do so many things on the court like post-up, pass the ball, drive to the basket, and even play point guard. Michael Redd is more one-dimensional in that he is pretty much a three point shooter and thats all.