PDA

View Full Version : you guys need a late game back to the basket scorer

countrycasanova
07-07-2008, 08:30 PM
lebron could make a zach randolph a winner. y'all no big z is more effective early in the game than he is late. between lebron n zach that would free up shots for y'all shooters. dat curly-head powern big ben have no offensive game..n the salary cap don't matter to y'all cuz y'all better give lebron wht he want...before he leaves

TheLogical
07-07-2008, 09:00 PM
My guess is you came from the New York forum by your grammar? Plus unlike NY we have better players to backup LeBron.

Zach Randolph has issues, sore-loser
Eddy Curry doesn't try and has issues
Jamal Crawford is a ballhog
Danilo Gallinari doesn't have alot of potential
Jared Jeffries cant score.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-08-2008, 12:17 AM
My guess is you came from the New York forum by your grammar? Plus unlike NY we have better players to backup LeBron.

Zach Randolph has issues, sore-loser
Eddy Curry doesn't try and has issues
Jamal Crawford is a ballhog
Danilo Gallinari doesn't have alot of potential
Jared Jeffries cant score.

Agreed. If Randolph could accept the fact he wouldn't be the best player on the team and would become a team player (hard to change a personality of a man making millions) then I would say O.K. lets get him because it wouldn't be hard. The problem is that we don't know if he will be any of the above unless we get him.

I like Randolph on paper and maybe if nothing else we just get him for Szczerbiak * and hope for the best, there are some good chances and some bad majority being bad (unfortunately). Its tempting he does have the ability but maybe not the brain or even heart..

(*)- maybe additional pieces

infamous
07-08-2008, 12:29 AM
I would not touch randolph If I were the cavs. He is a mess IMO, he is not marketable either.

Talm
07-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Everybody in a Knicks uniform is a mess, which begs the question: Are they a mess because of the system, or is the system a mess because of them? Eventually the Knicks will pull off a trade, and they'll probably get the short end of the deal because of the locker room issues surrounding their roster. I'm not saying I necessarily want to see the Cavs make a deal with them, but it will be interesting to see if any of the talent on that roster can grow to its potential.

TheLogical
07-08-2008, 01:45 PM
All the New York fans are a mess... Their hopes of getting LeBron.

LeBron: "They can dream"

LMAO

IndiansFan337
07-08-2008, 02:10 PM
All the New York fans are a mess... Their hopes of getting LeBron.

LeBron: "They can dream"

LMAO

And sadly, we are going to have to listen to them "dream" for the next 2 years....Through the media, this forum, etc.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-09-2008, 09:23 PM
I don't think we will get a back to the basket player this off season maybe during season. A good back the basket player would be nice considering we haven't really had one since young Z.

IndiansFan337
07-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Well, the only one available via F/A just went off the market to Philly.

So now we once again need to start looking via trades.