PDA

View Full Version : Raptors to hold 2008-09 Training Camp in Ottawa!!

Canadian hemi
07-07-2008, 10:16 AM
http://tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=242715&lid=sublink01&lpos=headlines_main

Sweet!!! only 35 mins away from my door!!!!

Can fans attend the training camp? IF so...I"m there!!!!

Can't wait

Ragun
07-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Thats nice. have fun...it is canadas team.

Dragan
07-07-2008, 01:46 PM
its good they are stying in canada. Hope you have fun, and if you go keep us posted on whats goign on there

Halladay
07-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Anyone whos not from Toronto is not allowed to watch the Raptors. Get your own team.

Musical Tempo
07-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Anyone whos not from Toronto is not allowed to watch the Raptors. Get your own team.

Honestly...Ottawa sucks, I hate Ottawa f. the Ottawa Senators...I stay out of your city you stay out of Leafs land.

LOL....Jokes

Is it me or does is seem BC is trying to spread the love of basketball to other cities in Canada? If he keeps doing stuff like this it will only help Canada potentially get another basketball team if they find the right basketball market in Canada. I think Vancouver deserves another team.

Silver.
07-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Change their name to the Canada Raptors

Halladay
07-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Honestly...Ottawa sucks, I hate Ottawa f. the Ottawa Senators...I stay out of your city you stay out of Leafs land.

LOL....Jokes

Is it me or does is seem BC is trying to spread the love of basketball to other cities in Canada? If he keeps doing stuff like this it will only help Canada potentially get another basketball team if they find the right basketball market in Canada. I think Vancouver deserves another team.

The only reason the Grizz left was because of horrible ownership and management. Vancouver didn't deserve to lose there basketball team. It was just poorly run and they arent doing much better (if anything there doing worse) in Memphis.

Musical Tempo
07-07-2008, 05:17 PM
The only reason the Grizz left was because of horrible ownership and management. Vancouver didn't deserve to lose there basketball team. It was just poorly run and they arent doing much better (if anything there doing worse) in Memphis.

I know...its sad that they left, and I hate Steve Francis for not going there. I feel he would have helped the ownership change their mind, sell more tickets, jerseys etc.

I remember he was saying he wouldnt play in Vancouver becasue it was too cold, but yet he played in New York City ( LOL) what a uneducated Jack Off.

_Sn1P3r_
07-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Take some pics and post it here if you can. :P Have fun.

Bob_at_york
07-08-2008, 12:00 AM
It is great to see them moving around Canada trying to help the sport grow.

Bramaca
07-08-2008, 12:09 AM
It is great to see them moving around Canada trying to help the sport grow.

Have they announced the exhibition games yet and where they are going to be played. It would be nice if there was one near me.

Dragan
07-08-2008, 12:26 AM
I so hope that we dont play any exebition games in Buffalo. Let Clevland, Chicago and Philly play in Bufallo. We shuld play soem games in Calgary, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa or Halifax. Spread the game here in canada.

Canadian hemi
07-08-2008, 09:17 AM

LOL....Jokes

Never said I was from Ottawa :D

From the big town of Renfrew (just ouside of Ottawa)

And ...no...I"m not a Sens fan..Im a leafs fun...(all though I'm starting to wonder why)

So I'm assumming the camp will be open for fans to cheer etc?

If so..I'll keep you guys posted,...hell I might even jump on the floor and help out Oneil..and give hims some tips :D