PDA

View Full Version : Maloofs should sell the team

mickybrneyes20
07-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Give us ownership that cares more about winning that moving the team to Vegas!

BigEric
07-07-2008, 12:54 AM
Dude is this another "fake thread"? If it is, a mod will probably suspend you.

Beno7500
07-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Gave me a heart attack. you suck

RockinJays
07-07-2008, 02:58 AM
cosign. what the hell. got a little shook there for a minute

Catfish1314
07-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Thread title was misleading. I changed it.

RocketsRule
07-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Thread title was misleading. I changed it.

What did it orginial say? That we are moving there?

Catfish1314
07-07-2008, 01:15 PM
What did it orginial say? That we are moving there?

"Maloofs sell the team!"

RocketsRule
07-07-2008, 01:25 PM
"Maloofs sell the team!"

Oh.

And to answer the question, how could you think that? The Maloofs care about winning the most than any owner I know. They're devoted to this team and feel apart of it and actually have respect for the players and fans, unlike most owners (i.e. Clay Bennet).

CaptainCool79
07-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Oh.

And to answer the question, how could you think that? The Maloofs care about winning the most than any owner I know. They're devoted to this team and feel apart of it and actually have respect for the players and fans, unlike most owners (i.e. Clay Bennet).

Yea i agree. If you go any games over the season you'll see that the Maloofs really do great jobs as owners. They seem to really care about the players, the staff, and the fans.:clap:

IamTurboman
07-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Give us ownership that cares more about winning that moving the team to Vegas!Remember ownership before the maloofs!:confused: Be greatful for what you have!

mickybrneyes20
07-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I have been to many games and all of you that cling on to this horrible ownership make me laugh. I'll give you that they delivered in the beginning, but where are they now. No so many court side appearances? And why is Petrie still around, what good has he done lately. He drafted some guy that wasn't even present at the draft, and resigned Artest for another year just so he can regret not opting out. 1 more year of his BS, CAN'T WAIT! Keep clinging on to your fantasy, I'm wondering what the Vegas jersey's will look like?

BobTheAutomator
07-08-2008, 01:21 AM
I have been to many games and all of you that cling on to this horrible ownership make me laugh. I'll give you that they delivered in the beginning, but where are they now. No so many court side appearances? And why is Petrie still around, what good has he done lately. He drafted some guy that wasn't even present at the draft, and resigned Artest for another year just so he can regret not opting out. 1 more year of his BS, CAN'T WAIT! Keep clinging on to your fantasy, I'm wondering what the Vegas jersey's will look like?

Geez, you catchin' anything with that bait??? :eyebrow:

Pnoyballer88
07-08-2008, 08:02 AM
And why is Petrie still around, what good has he done lately.
*Drafted Kevin Martin with the 26th pick in the 2004 draft.
*Signed John Salmons and Beno Udrih for peanuts.

He drafted some guy that wasn't even present at the draft
Yeah this really makes sense:rolleyes: Forget the fact that Jason Thompson was one of the few College big men who averaged 20 and 10 for the season last year.

, and resigned Artest for another year just so he can regret not opting out.

FYI he didn't resign Artest. Artest has one more year on his contract. After this coming season his contract expires, or the Kings can trade him. Either the way the Kings win, get it.

Beno7500
07-08-2008, 02:39 PM
mickybrneyes sounds like he used to winning all the time. doesnt sound like a kings fan