PDA

View Full Version : Why Ellis won't wind up in Miami

Sports Illustrator
07-06-2008, 10:56 PM
Although restricted free agent Monta Ellis' interest in the Heat had Ellis' camp exploring that option, the Warriors need him after losing Baron Davis.

From Miami Herald (http://www.miamiherald.com/1262/story/595107.html)

JBurk33
07-06-2008, 11:43 PM
that doesnt really make me feel confident that ellis wont wind up in miami..

IamTurboman
07-06-2008, 11:43 PM
He is the future of the franchise. The W's don't have a choice, they have to re-sign him.

Kdirt
07-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Of course he is our future, but anything can happen. Word is he doesnt want to be in Oakland either. Not that he really has a whole lot of choice, but things can go sour. I mean this is the Warriors were talking about here. Being a Warriors fan is like going to the strip club, big tease.

IamTurboman
07-07-2008, 01:13 AM
If Monta doesn't want to be here he can take the million dollar qualifying offer and he will be an unrestricted free agent next year. Otherwise if he wants to get paid, he is going to be a Warrior.

tru_warrior
07-07-2008, 01:23 AM
Of course he is our future, but anything can happen. Word is he doesnt want to be in Oakland either. Not that he really has a whole lot of choice, but things can go sour. I mean this is the Warriors were talking about here. Being a Warriors fan is like going to the strip club, big tease.

HAHAHAHA :clap:

Seriously! You think the lap dance is gonna last longer...but then the song ends. Just like the Warriors...I thought we'd be a perennial playoff team for many years to come...but that's over with. Damn you strippers.

Beno7500
07-07-2008, 01:24 AM
Ellis will be resigned

Tmac416
07-07-2008, 03:29 AM
word is that not one credible source has ever suported ellis not wanting to be here other than people in new yourk and miami(shocking i know) that use other fans blogs and a source. this thread is a great example. the information at the top is nothing new to anyone. not only does everyone in the real world(deifntly not here) but mullen has stated every chance there is a microphone in his face that ellis is nothing absolutly not going anywhere. any one who is worried open up a god damn news papaer and read please. or turn on a tv. but the ellis rumors need to stop. now more than ever he isnt moving. seriuosly its really old