View Full Version : ***New Jermaine to Toronto Video***

Unsuccessful
07-06-2008, 09:14 PM
This was posted yesterday. Nasty mix of O'Neal and Bosh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg9QU1efS74

Musical Tempo
07-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Good find...
Who was JO playing at the 0:17 mark and 0:30(looks like little kids, white boy looked terrified when he was on the ground)...I love how he stars them down even if they are his team ...tough love is the best kinda love.

:offtopic: i hope bosh's hair cuts inspires JO to grow his braids back...thats when he was nasty(good).

BoomCasa
07-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Good find...
Who was JO playing at the 0:17 mark and 0:30(looks like little kids, white boy looked terrified when he was on the ground)...I love how he stars them down even if they are his team ...tough love is the best kinda love.

:offtopic: i hope bosh's hair cuts inspires JO to grow his braids back...thats when he was nasty(good).

haha...dude that was from a commercial from long long time ago...i don't remember for what....so it wasn't real....lol...but funny none the less...

B2B
07-07-2008, 07:42 AM
Good video

That block that he just ripped out of the guys hands, nasty. Love it, no mercy. Gotta love that attitude, hope it rubs off on the rest of the Raps.

The Wise 1
07-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Haha, too bad that block was from a commercial :)

Ragun
07-07-2008, 09:05 AM
good vid but dont like the music.

TO Fan
07-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Don't know about you guys, but I am soooo f'ing pumped for the season. I just want a bosh, oneal, moon dunkathon...goonnna be sick.

pebloemer
07-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Brezec sighting at 53rd second

_Sn1P3r_
07-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Nice vid.. You know that half-court shot by Calderon against Chicago, I remember watching NBA TV the next day and I recall not seeing that in the top 10 plays part.

The Wise 1
07-07-2008, 12:09 PM
To the wise 1....Your an idiot...and really short sighted....Andrea played SF his whole life, went #1 as SF...in his rookie campagin put up over 13 points. As a rookie he was 3 to 4 more buckets a game away from putting up allstar numbers...as a rookie!....It was Sam mitchell's crazy idea to make him into a center and it didn't work...not even close.....BUT FOR YOU TO GO AROUND SAYING ANDREA NOT GOING TO BE GREAT....IS PATHETIC....any rookie that put's up stats like that...you should never right off.(Try to understand why he was so good his first year...and why he soo bad his second...then mabey you won't be so short sighted.......This is Toma Livingstone Basketball guru signing off

Hmmmmmm, where to start? This is going to be fun.

I will say it again since you seem to struggle with identifying where to put your posts, I'm going to assume you struggle with reading comprehension also. Andrea was not drafted 1st overall as a SF. He was drafted as a big man. When he was drafted, management had no thoughts of him playing SF for his career. Also, it was not Sam's crazy idea to put him at centre. It was BC and the whole organization.

Andrea averaged 11.6 PPG in his rookie year shooting a blistering 42%. Where you got over 13 is beyond me. Andrea's stat's. (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/andrea_bargnani/career_stats.html) You know how many other rookies are only 8 points away from putting up allstar numbers also lol? A lot. You knowwwww, to say something like that is really short sighted. :no:

Explain to me how his offense changed from year 1 to 2? He did the exact same things, camped out at the 3 point line with the occasional drive when the defender paid him no respect.

Instead of looking at numbers to prove how good a player someone is why dont you look at his skills.

Lets see - Doesnt like physical play
- Extremely weak rebounder
- Low basketball IQ
- Doesnt bring much hustle ( I havent seen him hit the floor for the ball once yet.)
- Weak shot blocker
- Cant bring help D
- Cant finish in traffic
- No low post game
- Weak for a big man
- Cant jump that high which prevents him from going up strong and dunking the ball
But wait, he can shoot the 3 and he's 7 feet tall. He must be good. Nevermind the fact that his shot is average when you want to compare him to shooters.

The Wise 1
07-07-2008, 12:10 PM
It is also my opinion that Andrea's rookie campaign wasnt GREAT. It was good but not great. If you looked at his game you would of seen him hitting open 3's and playing no defense.

WaterBoy24
07-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Nice video...see the little boy get stuffed...ouch.....
God would it be nice if we had artest...and posey...talk about nastiiii

Musical Tempo
07-07-2008, 04:12 PM
haha...dude that was from a commercial from long long time ago...i don't remember for what....so it wasn't real....lol...but funny none the less...

Haha, too bad that block was from a commercial :)

Damn I was hoping it was the Indian Pacer practise. Block looked mean. Priceless face of the white guy getting blocked.

Musical Tempo
07-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Nice video...see the little boy get stuffed...ouch.....
God would it be nice if we had artest...and posey...talk about nastiiii

Yes I have to agree it would be nice, but it would also be risky business lol.