PDA

View Full Version : Time to trade Wade?

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Maybe. Wouldn't the team be better served if we traded Wade now for Marbury and moved Ricky Davis to shooting guard? I heard he's the best scorer since Michael Jordan...no, better even. Problem solved.

And that was free ya'll.:mad:

Westbrook36
07-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Are you High? Starburry is going to get cut or bought out most likely..
Wade is alot better then Starburrry, I mean I kinda like the guy but no way wade for starburrry

lalakobe24
07-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Are you High? Starburry is going to get cut or bought out most likely..
Wade is alot better then Starburrry, I mean I kinda like the guy but no way wade for starburrry

cant yu tell he was jking with that ricky davis statement

lets this thread die

Westbrook36
07-06-2008, 08:41 PM
It wasnt even a good joke...

SeoulBeatz
07-06-2008, 08:43 PM
close thread please.

bad post combined with lame humor= closed

IRUAM #21
07-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Maybe. Wouldn't the team be better served if we traded Wade now for Marbury and moved Ricky Davis to shooting guard? I heard he's the best scorer since Michael Jordan...no, better even. Problem solved.

And that was free ya'll.:mad:

Kill yourself

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Watch out for the thread police! I hear they are all Marbury fans.

Congradualtions you detected sarcasm, but it is not baseless. How many people keep going on and on about guys like Marbury? The main point is if you are not going to trade to win this year and instead waste yet another year of Wade's youth then you might as well cut your losses for the 2009 free agency. I persoally do not agree with this becuase I believe we should be discussing trades that will help us win.

Ideas anyone? and if I hear Kwame Brown I'll slap the frack out of you!

lalakobe24
07-06-2008, 09:00 PM
kwame brown

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh, by the way...the comparison to Jordan was not my idea of humor it was Ricky Davis'. Yes, he said it a few years ago. Digest on that for a bit.

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-06-2008, 09:02 PM
You are brave llakobe24.

coming this Slapsgiving: lal how's the back of my hand taste.

JackSplack
07-06-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm glad someone on this forum is calling out those fools who are talking about Starbury and Kwame and Ricky Buckets being the answer for the Heat!!!

I swear I've got an ulcer from listening to people stroke those three, it's like their agents are running this board!

So lets talk some trades that make us contenders NEXT YEAR, and not just "eliminated in the first round" contenders, but CHAMPIONSHIP contenders!

lalakobe24
07-06-2008, 09:10 PM
You are brave llakobe24.

coming this Slapsgiving: lal how's the back of my hand taste.

that joke was horoble made me laugh anyway :clap:

BigEric
07-06-2008, 09:16 PM
This thread IS pretty dumb.

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-06-2008, 09:16 PM
If you want to win THIS YEAR can you do it with players like Marbury or Brown? Here is one idea (and feel free to pick it apart):

Marion for Ellis and Biedrins. It kills to birds with one stone albeit Ellis is not a true PG, but so what? He and Wade each get you 6-8 assists per game. Technically, the biggest loss is that Biedrins is a bit undersized and Ellis is a crappy 3 pt shooter.

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Calling yourself "Big Eric" is pretty dumb. It sounds like you are overcompensating.

drob33
07-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Why would GS trade its 2 best players for the Heat's second best player?

lalakobe24
07-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Calling yourself "Big Eric" is pretty dumb. It sounds like you are overcompensating.

lol please dont close this topic i forsee it to be very entertaining

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Without Davis GS is done in the sun son. Nelson is leaving. In the west they might as well hang it up since Brand is not going anywhere (unless he turns out to be a jerk to my surprise). What choice do they have? They'll lose Biedrins anyway when someone overpays him the way Dallas overpayed Diop.
So,

They take Marion (you save face because he is an all star) and they have real money to do something next year with a new cast and coach. Miami should not do this becuase we still have a young and healthy D Wade.

JackSplack
07-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Well...If GSW can't sign Brand, and if they can't sign Maggette as well, they're looking at their team falling apart for the forseeable future. Shoot, Nellie probably won't come back for that. Like Memphis and to a lesser extent NJ maybe they just want to clear cap space for 2010 and pick up some high lotter draft picks over the next two years.

Marions Expiring contract would sure provide that. plus it's not like trading GAsol for Kwame, Marion can play pretty damn well (for the year he'll be there)

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Well, yeah, but I was also thinking Ellis and Biedrins are young and still very tradable. You could not give Ricky Davis away to his own mother. I don't know why I said that but I felt it had to be said.

JackSplack
07-06-2008, 09:39 PM
If you want to win THIS YEAR can you do it with players like Marbury or Brown? Here is one idea (and feel free to pick it apart):

[B Technically, the biggest loss is that Biedrins is a bit undersized and Ellis is a crappy 3 pt shooter.

So if Biedrens is a little undersized, lets trade marion and blount for Shaq!!
I hear his *ss is pretty tasty!

NBABALLERHOLLER
07-06-2008, 09:42 PM
What the hell are you smoking? Shaq? Shaq? I'd rather have Blount play point guard.

JordansBulls
07-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Seriously this thread has no purpose.