PDA

View Full Version : Next Season.

TMAC94
07-05-2008, 11:53 PM
I was thinking, that we actually have a okay line up, we need artest but it would be a great trade if we can get him.

i mean we'd have too offer this: Battier, Brooks, Hayes and a pick.

we should also package maybe luther head, bobby jackson and like mike harris for a back up SG, i dont know who maybe a azibukie or someone who can get like 8-12 points a game.

thoughts?

mightybosstone
07-06-2008, 07:27 PM
You are officially banned from making new threads in the Rockets forum. Those are my thoughts... I have no problem with your posts, but you should not be allowed to make threads as your threads are beyond the point of awful. Explain this to me.... why does this thread need to be made? What new information or ideas does this thread contain that haven't been said a million times in other threads?

DontNOMuch
07-06-2008, 08:10 PM
:) a bit harsh, but sorta true.

JordansBulls
07-06-2008, 10:41 PM
I was thinking, that we actually have a okay line up, we need artest but it would be a great trade if we can get him.

i mean we'd have too offer this: Battier, Brooks, Hayes and a pick.

we should also package maybe luther head, bobby jackson and like mike harris for a back up SG, i dont know who maybe a azibukie or someone who can get like 8-12 points a game.

thoughts?

Yeah I would package Battier, Brooks, Hayes and maybe Francis for Artest and Kenny Thomas.

TMAC94
07-06-2008, 10:51 PM
^^ woah someone actually agrees with what i sed and mightybosstone i wont make no stupid friends no more.

TMAC111
07-06-2008, 11:11 PM
TMAC94 just shut up we have all gone over these 10 times we will not get Artest so shut up about it.

astrosmaniac
07-06-2008, 11:36 PM
why couldnt this go in the "should we trade for artest" thread?

OUfan4life15
07-07-2008, 01:35 AM
I'm gonna have to agree with boss on this, you don't have to post a new topic every time you think of something else, there are other topics you could have posted this in.

RockTitanStro
07-07-2008, 02:47 AM
Mighty maybe you should be officially banned from posting comments period....just my thought. Maybe .....just maybe you take this forum too seriously and need to realize that this is for fans to express themselves and no one appointed you the ruler of "Forumland". IT'S JUST A FORUM! Nothing you write or anyone else will dictate any moves that the Rockets or any team we love's decision, so quit holding yourself to the high standard of "Oh Mighty Forum One".... once again just my thoughts.

notthatcute69
07-07-2008, 05:39 AM
Mighty maybe you should be officially banned from posting comments period....just my thought. Maybe .....just maybe you take this forum too seriously and need to realize that this is for fans to express themselves and no one appointed you the ruler of "Forumland". IT'S JUST A FORUM! Nothing you write or anyone else will dictate any moves that the Rockets or any team we love's decision, so quit holding yourself to the high standard of "Oh Mighty Forum One".... once again just my thoughts.

...that's right this is a forum...anybody can speak freely...besides nobody said that everyone else's ideas are wrong... :) :clap:

mightybosstone
07-07-2008, 09:43 AM

This is your first post! What the hell do you know about these forums, period! There's a certain way mods and TMs like things done and (like I said) I completely respect TMac94's posts and he has every right to make them. I'm not insulting his opinions, I'm upset that he continues to make new threads EVERY SINGLE time he has a vaguely new idea. If you have an idea that is in any way original, make a new thread about it... but we already have like 10 threads that say the same exact thing as this thread. This is the reason that the Rockets' forums have like 50 threads with 10 replies as opposed to 10 threads with 50 replies (which is how it should be).

mightybosstone
07-07-2008, 09:44 AM
...that's right this is a forum...anybody can speak freely...besides nobody said that everyone else's ideas are wrong... :) :clap:

Again... you are new here.... and again, I'm not insulting his ideas, I'm upset with all of this constant thread making. It makes the forums really untidy and kind of unruly. I actually agree with a lot of things he says in many of his posts, but I do not believe all of these threads are necessary.

This is the last I will speak of this subject. Everyone just needs to try and keep the thread count down and the post count up....

Jay22Redd
07-07-2008, 11:46 AM
I just answer the question

Id probably like both trades but they need to throw more at us for us to pull the trigger

Rhyming Rebel
07-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Again... you are new here.... and again, I'm not insulting his ideas, I'm upset with all of this constant thread making. It makes the forums really untidy and kind of unruly. I actually agree with a lot of things he says in many of his posts, but I do not believe all of these threads are necessary.

This is the last I will speak of this subject. Everyone just needs to try and keep the thread count down and the post count up....

Spoken like a true TM and I agree with him. Every other forum im involved in works the same way they would like 10 threads with 200 post each rather than vice versa.

HouRealCoach
07-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Landry, Alston, & Woods for Marcus Camby

Jackson, Battier, & Head for Raja Bell & Leandro Barbosa

Then sign Barry and Horry(If he dont retire) for the playoffs

Yao/ Dorsey/ Mutombo
Camby/ Scola/ Horry
Mcgrady/ Greene/ Maarty
Bell/ Barry/ Novak
Brooks/ Barbosa/ Francis

Camby can be like Divac and give Scola the chance to come off the bench and be our Brad Miller....Bell can be our Doug Christie....Maarty and Novak can probably be our mini Turkgolu, Barry and Peja type guys....Barbosa can be the real Bobby Jackson....Brooks should be given a chance to start

mightybosstone
07-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Landry, Alston, & Woods for Marcus Camby

Jackson, Battier, & Head for Raja Bell & Leandro Barbosa

Then sign Barry and Horry(If he dont retire) for the playoffs

Yao/ Dorsey/ Mutombo
Camby/ Scola/ Horry
Mcgrady/ Greene/ Maarty
Bell/ Barry/ Novak
Brooks/ Barbosa/ Francis

Camby can be like Divac and give Scola the chance to come off the bench and be our Brad Miller....Bell can be our Doug Christie....Maarty and Novak can probably be our mini Turkgolu, Barry and Peja type guys....Barbosa can be the real Bobby Jackson....Brooks should be given a chance to start

:speechless::speechless::speechless: