PDA

View Full Version : Wade Really wants a Good PG.

King Koopa
07-05-2008, 02:54 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/basketball/heat/sfl-flspheat04sbjul04,0,3457704.story

Based on what hes said, i dont think that Mario or banks are the Answer at PG, at least for mario not yet. And theres no PG in the F/A market that is good enough to do what Wade wants him to do, Besides Telfair, or Marbury if released. Guess that Riley is really going after a PG before he goes after a Center who do you think we should get.

I think we should get Marbury if hes released by the Knicks Great passer, Shooter, Shut down defender, and Slasher.

twissst89
07-05-2008, 03:04 PM
1.Monta
2.Felton
3.Marbury
4.Mo Williams
5.Dooling
6.Marcus Williams

Id take any. I really think a Dooling Wade backcourt wud be amazing and id give him wut it takes. Doolings from here so he mite sign for cheaper. I really think Dooling mite even be the best fit.

Diehardheatfan
07-05-2008, 03:12 PM
1.Monta
2.Felton
3.Marbury
4.Mo Williams
5.Dooling
6.Marcus Williams

Id take any. I really think a Dooling Wade backcourt wud be amazing and id give him wut it takes. Doolings from here so he mite sign for cheaper. I really think Dooling mite even be the best fit.

My order. 1.) Mo Williams, 2.) Monta Ellis, 3.) Felton, 4.) Pargo, 5.) Doooling

King Koopa
07-05-2008, 03:12 PM
1.Monta
2.Felton
3.Marbury
4.Mo Williams
5.Dooling
6.Marcus Williams

Those Three are the ones that i want which one i dont care because, They can all pass and Slash, But the one that im leaning to is Marbury. Since hes the Best Defender in the List.

BALLER71
07-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Felton
Marbury
Telfair
Marcus Williams

fins08
07-05-2008, 03:55 PM
He is a cancer but a good player when surrounded by talent.

Jonathan2323
07-05-2008, 04:09 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/basketball/heat/sfl-flspheat04sbjul04,0,3457704.story

Based on what hes said, i dont think that Mario or banks are the Answer at PG, at least for mario not yet. And theres no PG in the F/A market that is good enough to do what Wade wants him to do, Besides Telfair, or Marbury if released. Guess that Riley is really going after a PG before he goes after a Center who do you think we should get.

I think we should get Marbury if hes released by the Knicks Great passer, Shooter, Shut down defender, and Slasher.

I agree get Marbury and then go and get James Jones. if they do this celtics better watch out!:clap:

Raymond Felton is a good player but we would have to trade for him Marbury is being released.

marlinsfan24
07-05-2008, 05:44 PM
My order. 1.) Mo Williams, 2.) Monta Ellis, 3.) Felton, 4.) Pargo, 5.) Doooling

I agree with your first 3, but i have marbury at 4

Master Mind
07-05-2008, 05:59 PM
No to dooling...

MiamiHeatMafia
07-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh man imagine if we get Marbury!

Master Mind
07-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Oh man imagine if we get Marbury!

Hopefully it'll be more than imagination in the upcoming weeks...We'd certainly be contenders...

daleja424
07-05-2008, 06:52 PM
imagine this... marbury/wade/beasley/brand/brown...omg!!!

Master Mind
07-05-2008, 06:59 PM

Nasty line-up...

Heck even with Marion it's still a nasty line-up...

King Koopa
07-05-2008, 07:02 PM

More like Marbury/Wade/Marion/Beasley/K.brown

daleja424
07-05-2008, 07:02 PM
More like Marbury/Wade/Marion/Beasley/K.brown

even that is sickk

twissst89
07-05-2008, 07:03 PM
I know we mite be able to sign Marbury without having to give up Marion but how about

Marion and Blount

For

Marbury, Chandler, and Balkman.

It gives us 2 players that cud be here for the future and sheds Blounts contract. If we just sign Marbury wel proly lose him and Marion next season and still have Blounts contract. Chandler can turn out to be really good sharing playing time with Wright. And Balkman is amazing for a third stringer.

Wright/Chandler/Balkman wud be real nice for the next 10 years.

King Koopa
07-05-2008, 07:06 PM
I know we mite be able to sign Marbury without having to give up Marion but how about

Marion and Blount

For

It gives us 2 players that cud be here for the future and sheds Blounts contract. If we just sign Marbury wel proly lose him and Marion next season and still have Blounts contract. Chandler can turn out to be really good sharing playing time with Wright. And Balkman is amazing for a third stringer.

Naa for that we just let Marion Contract Expire. Beside LOOK AT THIS LINE UP
PG Marbury
SG Wade
SF Marion
PF Beasley
C K.Brown

Jonathan2323

Marion and Blount

For

there letting marbury go just wait for him dont trade marion

daleja424
i dunnno. id rather give it a season with a marbury, marion, wade, beasley big 4. It would contend easily in the east

_Sn1P3r_

I gotta admit, that is pretty sick.

Jonathan2323
07-05-2008, 07:07 PM
those are the reports that Coach D Antoni does not see him on the team and they just signed Duhon

Jonathan2323
07-05-2008, 07:08 PM
I gotta admit, that is pretty sick.

where not going to be able to get Brand

King Koopa
07-05-2008, 07:08 PM
i dunnno. id rather give it a season with a marbury, marion, wade, beasley big 4. It would contend easily in the east

MORE LIKE THE Fantastic 4

daleja424
07-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Yessss the fantastic 4!!! I love it!! sig it

twissst89
07-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Mayb ur rite and we shud keep Marion. After next season tho I hope he lowers his price or else we get nothing for him. After next season hes going to be 31 and i wudnt sign him for more then 5 years 7 mil.

da1nonlydre16
07-06-2008, 04:06 AM
i love the idea of Marbury joining our team. And i like mario and banks. but if we dont get marbury i still think we gotta sign Sebastion Telfair that kid can flat out play..and people around the league say the heat have the best coaching staff, i think Telfair can turn into the phenom he was supposed to be when he was drafted.

noturnormalhero
07-06-2008, 10:18 AM
you guys read too much into what these articles say from interviews. the writers are like one sided and want you to feel the same and it works on almost all of you, it's sad. what player or team wouldnt want a solid pg? now it becomes an issue because wade supposedly feels that way? gimme a break. some of you make it seem like depending on the players we have, we'll contend. more like...depending on the players we have..you'll be that much more of a fan. besides their first season (that i lived through unliked most of you who became fans after hardaway was here)...last year was **** but i still rooted for them like i did any other year. i'm tired of reading all these speculations and "ideas" from some of you who i KNOW watch 20% college basketball and think you're experts on draft players. im not expert either..dont get me wrong. just tired of everyone going crazy on every article that is published. it's the media..they talk shyt..they talk hype..nothing new.

daleja424
07-06-2008, 11:16 AM
you guys read too much into what these articles say from interviews. the writers are like one sided and want you to feel the same and it works on almost all of you, it's sad. what player or team wouldnt want a solid pg? now it becomes an issue because wade supposedly feels that way? gimme a break. some of you make it seem like depending on the players we have, we'll contend. more like...depending on the players we have..you'll be that much more of a fan. besides their first season (that i lived through unliked most of you who became fans after hardaway was here)...last year was **** but i still rooted for them like i did any other year. i'm tired of reading all these speculations and "ideas" from some of you who i KNOW watch 20% college basketball and think you're experts on draft players. im not expert either..dont get me wrong. just tired of everyone going crazy on every article that is published. it's the media..they talk shyt..they talk hype..nothing new.

What would you like us to do then...if not speculate??? Isnt that what a forum is for?

noturnormalhero
07-06-2008, 07:21 PM
What would you like us to do then...if not speculate??? Isnt that what a forum is for?

speculating a trade idea or who we should have is one thing...that's what any normal sports fan/person would do. but an article comes out "wade wants a pg" and it becomes a "wade doesnt like beasley" topic lol..like an opinion is taken as a fact and people go nuts about it. THAT drives me nuts. doubt i'm understood on this.

daleja424
07-06-2008, 08:40 PM
speculating a trade idea or who we should have is one thing...that's what any normal sports fan/person would do. but an article comes out "wade wants a pg" and it becomes a "wade doesnt like beasley" topic lol..like an opinion is taken as a fact and people go nuts about it. THAT drives me nuts. doubt i'm understood on this.

I understand what you mean... thats does happen... but its just b/c people are over eager is all... we all just cant wait to see what happens..