PDA

View Full Version : Cook sidelined with seperate shoulder?

kntresistheheat
07-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Appearantly cook is now also injured with a seperate shoulder, First beasley now cook! Why are they getting hurt in practice drill's, Do they feel like they need to prove they deserve to be there is that why?????:mad:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3473964

Wade3
07-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Good source.
Bad news that he got hurt and is out 2-4 weeks but at least its not his shooting arm

Chi-Town Finest
07-05-2008, 12:25 AM
OK someone is doing this on purpose to try and secure a spot. Is Posey on your summer league team? He might not need to secure a spot but he's good for hurting people.

BALLER71
07-05-2008, 12:26 AM
The injury bug is in Miami.

Wade3
07-05-2008, 12:27 AM
OK someone is doing this on purpose to try and secure a spot. Is Posey on your summer league team? He might not need to secure a spot but he's good for hurting people.

Ok that has to be a joke Posey's been gone for a year and I wanna who the heck is doin this. I wonder if it was the same guy who hurt Beasley

kntresistheheat
07-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Yeah, but its a tough injury to recover mentally and physically. Trust me I seperated my non shooting arm and it took me a while to drive to the basket and my shoulder just recent has gotten stronger.....You have to work it out with all the pain. It sucks, I felt wade's pain and now cook's!

Good source.
Bad news that he got hurt and is out 2-4 weeks but at least its not his shooting arm

Chi-Town Finest
07-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Ok that has to be a joke Posey's been gone for a year and I wanna who the heck is doin this. I wonder if it was the same guy who hurt Beasley
Yeah it was a joke, Posey is a free agent that wouldnt need to play summer league games and I hope it's not the same guy cause if it is they need to cut him.

yboord028
07-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Well looks like Beasley will be the only star on the Summer League team.

kntresistheheat
07-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Maybe it's one of bulls people? There getting scared because we are going to play them on monday and they sent a walk-on try out and his job is to hurt everybody???.......Just kidding bull's fan, I hope you can take a joke???

Rose is ****ing in his pant's :moon: right now, And saying Oh no the beast is on his way:ohno:

Wade3
07-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Maybe it's one of bulls people? There getting scared because we are going to play them on monday and they sent a walk-on try out and his job is to hurt everybody???.......Just kidding bull's fan, I hope you can take a joke???

Rose is ****ing in his pant's :moon: right now, And saying Oh no the beast is on his way:ohno:

lmao :laugh2: Paxson sent over Drew Gooden and Ben Gordon to take down Beasley and Cook since he knows they dont stand a chance Monday. Just joking Bulls fans

Chi-Town Finest
07-05-2008, 12:39 AM

Yeah pretty funny, but we actually want to see your guys play

kntresistheheat
07-05-2008, 12:49 AM
I know, Atleast you have a sense oh humor....No harm to you bulls fans. Hey I just read a report that Josh smith has sign 76rs offer sheet...WOW!

Yeah pretty funny, but we actually want to see your guys play

Master Mind
07-05-2008, 12:51 AM
I know, Atleast you have a sense oh humor....No harm to you bulls fans. Hey I just read a report that Josh smith has sign 76rs offer sheet...WOW!

They didn't offer him a deal yet...And Atl will match their offer anyway...

Master Mind
07-05-2008, 12:53 AM
The injury bug is in Miami.

Yeah it is, I think it's by Mark Blount's locker now:laugh2:

Chi-Town Finest
07-05-2008, 12:54 AM
^^Yeah I didnt think they offered him one cause they were waiting on the cap #s to be released to see exactly how much they could offer him but I think he is going to sign it when they do offer it to him.

Master Mind
07-05-2008, 12:56 AM
^^Yeah I didnt think they offered him one cause they were waiting on the cap #s to be released to see exactly how much they could offer him but I think he is going to sign it when they do offer it to him.

Plus they got to take care of Andre Igudola's situation first...And I think Atlanta matches their offer anyway so Josh isn't going anywhere unless he forced a sign and trade...

Chi-Town Finest
07-05-2008, 01:03 AM
^Yeah I agree with you but I dont think they are counting Igoudala's salary against the cap cause they didnt renounce his rights and he is restricted like Josh anyway.

kntresistheheat
07-05-2008, 01:17 AM
^^^Agree!

^Yeah I agree with you but I dont think they are counting Igoudala's salary against the cap cause they didnt renounce his rights and he is restricted like Josh anyway.

daleja424
07-05-2008, 09:14 AM
No one can sign offers or deals until july 9th except rookies... so Smith can't have signed a deal. This plays very well into Pat hands IMO b/c it gives him 5 more days to work out deals b4 anything can become official anyways...

fins08
07-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Beasley cracked his sternum not fractured it, as earlier reported. Is that worse? I wanna see him play, but don't wanna risk injury in anyway.

Rolla
07-05-2008, 12:14 PM

HAHA i see bulls fans dont forget huh.

King Koopa
07-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Wow at least were going to see beasley Avg 30/15 now that cooks out.