PDA

View Full Version : Baron Davis Inspires Oakland Man to Opt Out of 4th Year of Marriage

che422
07-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Thirty-two year old Oakland native Nate Russell agonized for weeks, weighing the pros and cons of remaining with his wife of three years, or opting out in his “walk year” to test his value on the open market.

http://www.sportsmansdaily.com/Baron_Davis_Opts_Out.html

superkegger
07-04-2008, 02:50 PM
lol. I think he just killed his chances at resigning with same team

Gilbert>TheRest
07-04-2008, 03:32 PM
lol wtf

Joshtd1
07-04-2008, 03:55 PM
:laugh2:

Pran Raznor
07-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Very touching

Musical Tempo
07-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Yeah, I heard about it, some of the girls was talking. What you got to understand is Nate Russell’s got the intelligence of wet cement. If you see him around, tell him I expect his scrawny black behind back at the house by 6 PM. And tell him to bring dessert. Opt out my ***.

The max deals get done first, once they out the way, I’ll be getting some sniffs, believe me. Fact, I already got some sniffs, but I ain’t interested in no crack whores, them day’s is over.” Russell paused, his bravado visibly draining from his face. “You know, Kendra’s got some plusses – she tighten her game, give me more freedom to create, I’ll give her a chance. Maybe we work something out, lock up another three, then see what else is out there.

This guys kills me Im going to try it on my wife and see what happens Im looking at a slap probably lol.

_Sn1P3r_
07-04-2008, 05:55 PM
lol wtf

Lol nice sig.