PDA

View Full Version : Agent: Heat Interested In Dooling

x_notorious
07-04-2008, 01:14 PM
The Heat have expressed strong interest in free agent point guard Keyon Dooling, according to a report in The Miami Herald.

Agent Rob Pelinka said Thursday that the team has "expressed great interest" in Dooling, who spent last season with the Orlando Magic.

Miami hopes to acquire a point guard either through trade or with part of its mid-level exception.

Via The Miami Herald

King Koopa
07-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Hey i wouldnt mind having Dooling as are Back up PG or are Starting PG, so im guess its banks or him that will start at the Point, Its pretty cool now we have 2 guys that we know can knock down the 3 ball
Lineup i would want

PG Banks/Dooling
SG Wade/Cook
SF Marion/Wright
PF Beasley/Haslem
C K.Brown/Zo

We should make the playoffs like this maybe sign K.Brown too. To have a big body in the middle. Is it me or do you people like are Bench. Its nice.

Master Mind
07-04-2008, 02:08 PM
He's not my first option...

kntresistheheat
07-04-2008, 02:34 PM
You forgeting one thing, Mario Chalmers?

Hey i wouldnt mind having Dooling as are Back up PG or are Starting PG, so im guess its banks or him that will start at the Point, Its pretty cool now we have 2 guys that we know can knock down the 3 ball
Lineup i would want

PG Banks/Dooling
SG Wade/Cook
SF Marion/Wright
PF Beasley/Haslem
C K.Brown/Zo

We should make the playoffs like this maybe sign K.Brown too. To have a big body in the middle. Is it me or do you people like are Bench. Its nice.

fins08
07-04-2008, 02:49 PM
He is a backup that would come in here and realistically would start. Who else do we have? Banks, two of the same players, I think because he is our signing this year, Dooling starts. I like Pargo and he played well enough in the playoff games I watched to come here and start.

Master Mind
07-04-2008, 02:58 PM
No dooling please...

Diehardheatfan
07-04-2008, 03:28 PM
I would like Dooling if we couldnt land Monta Ellis in a sign and trade or get mo williams in a trade for haslem. I would also try and bring pargo in

Jonathan2323
07-04-2008, 03:58 PM
James Jones!!!

Master Mind
07-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Monta Ellis PLEASE:pray:

letsgofish
07-04-2008, 05:22 PM
wtf are you tqalking about with ellis. there is no way. and we need a member of the heats family to sing the national anthem and her daughter/ niece always does it. and why are all ofr you so low on marcus banks. i really love what he brings to the table. he is a good shooter and has lightn ing speed and is great at defense

Mambo Kings
07-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Dooling isn't a great PG, but he's got speed and plays defense.

If he can be had for very little money, I'd welcome him back.

dimgim
07-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Dooling isn't what this team needs...he's an energy defensive guy. Miami has that in Banks and Chalmers...they need a passer and ball handler that can open up the offense. Telfair would fit better than Dooling...hell even Arroyo would fit better.

H.E.A.T.E.D
07-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Via The Miami Herald

Please NO. We already had him. He's backup material...and thats all we have. We need a proven starting point guard that we know what to expect from when he steps on the court

BALLER71
07-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Please NO. We already had him. He's backup material...and thats all we have. We need a proven starting point guard that we know what to expect from when he steps on the court

Welcome :clap:

King Koopa
07-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Arroyo Wouldnt be too bad to have i mean Hes always killing team USA. When he plays for his country why would he do that in the NBA. Hes a Pass first Guard anyways i would welcome him any time. Dooling=Banks. Very true, they do pretty much have the same, Style of play.

MiamiHeatMafia
07-04-2008, 08:58 PM
He would be a good addition.

_Sn1P3r_
07-04-2008, 08:59 PM
I think if they sign Dooling, he would be starting for only a part of the season if Chalmers can prove he can be starter for them